Broken

As soon as he opens the door ....

A beautiful girl came out ...of the car .

of the car

Yn - y..ye kaun hai??

Kabir - PTA nhi !? Bhai ye kise lekr aye Hain !?

Yn - may be koi friend hogi !?

Kabir - hmm dekhte Hain ?

Yn k Mann me 1 ajeeb sa dar tha ..but she let it go as maybe she's his friend or colligue?

Tahir nd tht girl came infront of his parents ...

Tahir was engulfed by his parents ...

Tahir's mom became emotional after watching her son after so long!

Tahir's father - Welcome beta!... how're you my son?

Tahir's mom - (kissed his forehead) kesa hai !? ..or tune itne mahino se phone bhi nhi Kiya ? ..or kitna dubla patla hogya h??

Tahir - (chuckled) maa!!! Bss ..aapka beta bilkul thik hai ..or pehle to aap apne aansu pocho ...(he kissed her forehead) ..ab me aagya huna jitna ldna h ld Lena !??.

Meanwhile the girl was just staring at his family !!

All of them laughed 😂

Meanwhile Yn was just staring at him lovingly with all emotions ...

He too met With Kabir !

Tahir Saw yn's parents ..nd he immediately greeted them ...

Tahir - hloo aunty hloo uncle!!

Yn's parents- hloo beta!! Acha hua tum agye m.. tumhari best friend to jese pgal hogyi h tumse Milne ko 😁

Kabir - hnn Bhai ? Ye Ynnie na pgal hogyi h ..😁

Tahir ki nzar turant yn ki traf jti hai ...jisse dekh kr he smiled ..nd gone close to her ..

Yn's heartbeat was rising! ..

Tahir engulfed her in a hug ..nd flinched ...nd she also hugged him ...

Tahir - how're you Ynn!!!

Yn was feeling extremely shy at tht moment ...

Yn - I'm all good , how about you ?

Tahir - I'm good too, btw sorry for not calling you ...I hope you're not angry ?

Yn - (nods negatively) .. I'm happy k my childhood buddy has came .

Tahir - smiled ..

Yn was feeling ..a lil formal with Tahir kyuki he wasn't the same ..baby who talked with her all cutely ..

He was being formal ?

No nickname , no excitedness?

But yn shrugged it she was all happy .. it's because he has because a c.e.o maybe?

Then Tahir came back to the girl standing ...

Tahir's mom was going to ask when she was intrupted by her husband

Arey Bhai ! Ab Kya sari baatein bhar hi hojaengi ..Chalo Chalo andar.

They all went to the drawing room ..

All were seated ....

Yn was infront beside her parents ...

Tahir sat ND ..told his parents ....

Mom , dad meet Advaita Rai , My friend , P.A and *your soon to be daughter in law*!!!! And my going to be wife!

.
.
.

Yn was stunned ...she felt it was a dream...her eyes became glossy , her heart was broken !

Kabir who was shocked looked at yn ...he felt hurt for his Ynnie ...

But unaware about yn their parents were enjoying!

Tahir's parents engulfed Advaita in their arms ...nd yn's parents greeted them ...

Yn who was standing ...she immediately turned nd left to the kitchen ...she rubbed her tears ..nd consoled herself? ..

She took the sweets from kitchen nd took it to outside ....

Yn (mind) - uski khushi me Meri khushi h ..yn or tu pgal hogyi h ...wo Tera best friend h how can you??..

Yn - Let's Do our mooh Mitha!!? ..after all my bestfriend is having his love of life!!!

They all have sweet's to the couple ...

Yn who was looking at the couple ....tht how she imagined herself at tht place ..

She took a peice of kaju Katli ..nd stood in front of them ....

Yn - congratulations! To the beautiful couple nd my bestfriend

Yn - congratulations! To the beautiful couple nd my bestfriend ....I hope you 2 remain happy ..

Advaita - thank you yn !!! Tahir tumhare baare me boht baatein krta tha...

But Tahir he was staring at yn ..as if he felt tht somewhere she wasn't ..well or did she cried??

Phewww!!! So , guys how was the ch ??? ...here yn's heart has broken!!
💔🥺

Byee 💗✨