Engaged

Time Skip To The Engagement Of Tahir And Advaita ✨

A day full of happiness for the couple nd others but a heart break for Her 🥺💔

Play 💗✨👉
The feel will be around you by listening ....

Everyone of Tahir's family along with Advaita nd yn's family has been reached to the hotel The Grand Vistara for the ceremony nd has been given their respective rooms to get ready for the function ...

Yn and her family has been given a room ..her father along with Mr Ranawat was ready here she was being ready along with her mother ...

Yn was in closet .. meanwhile her mom was calling her ...

Yn!!! Beta jldi kr kha reh gyi ? Mai tyar hogyi Hun ..jldi aa..

Idhar yn was feeling heavy coz she won't be able to tolerate ..she was not ready to go ..but because of her parents forcing ..

Yn - J..ji mumma aap chale jao Mai aajaungi ..

She came out when her mother left after saying okk...

There yn stood in front of mirror looking beautiful in a green nd peach lehenga ...

She rubbed her cheeks to remove those tears

She rubbed her cheeks to remove those tears ..nd started applying makeup ..

After being done she was struggling to tie her knot of blouse which was a deep neck from behind ....

Yn groan's in frustration as she wasn't able to ...she lowered her head a lil to tie it but couldn't ...

Yn - aghhh!! Mumma yeh Kya musibat hai plss yrr plss bndh ja ...

She was struggling until she felt a hand on her back ...

She flinched a lil nd straightened herself to see in the mirror ...