Pehli Rasoi !

The morning time ✨

The bright sunlight falls onto yns face ..by which she got up ...nd looked tht Tahir was no where ...

Yn -(mind) maybe he didn't came last... night

She looked at the Time ..it was 7!

She decided to take bath nd to get ready as it'll be her first day nd she has to prepare for her rasoi !

Few minutes later ...she came out wearing the saree ...but her blouse Doris were still Untied ...

Yn - offo! Yeh dori kyu nhi bandh rhi ...yeh mumma bhi yrr konsi saree dedi mujhe ...

She stood infront of the mirror .. trying to tie it ... in meanwhile the door of the room was opened ...she flinched a Lil ..nd saw Tahir has came ...his eyes were looking sleepy nd hairs were messy ..maybe he just wokeup ..

Tahir saw her being ready so he too decided to get ready ...

Few minutes later ..
He came out of the shower 🚿

Nd saw that his wife was all ready but was still struggling with that dori thing

Nd saw that his wife was all ready but was still struggling with that dori thing ...

Him - uff! Yeh ladki bhi kbhi nhi bdlegii..ziddi ..(whispers)

He decided to help ...nd asked ..

"May I ? ..

Yn was looking blankly at him ...

Tahir "I..I mean if aren't able to do ..then I..I can or may ask anyone other "

Yn - n..no I.. I'll do by myself !

She was trying ...at the end Tahir became furious nd marched towards her ...nd took the Doris from her ..

Yn was jungshooked !!

Yn - w..what ? I.. I'll do myself bolana ..

Tahir - tum thodi der shant nhi reh skti ..na khud se hoparha h ..na mujhe krne derhi ho or na kisi or ko bulana h ...bss aadhe ghante se issi m lgi Hui ho ! Now be quiet .. I'll do ... you're still that ziddi !