she finally talked?

Welcome to the story ✨

Time Skip to the next morning :-

Yn woke up as the rays falls onto her face .....

She gets up nd noticed that Tahir was sleeping on the couch uncomfortably ...

She goes infront of him nd was going to wake him up ..but instead adjusted the comforter over him ..nd leaves to be ready !

Tahir opens his eyes ..when yn shuts the door ..

Actually he was awake ..but as he saw yn he immediately shuts his eyes.....

His heart ached ...the playful nd laughing yn has lost ....he needs to make everything alright ....as she's his wife !

Time skip :-

After Tahir left , today yn decided to go her home

After Tahir left , today yn decided to go her home ..as she was missing  her parents nd will feel better with them ...

She got ready in an anarkali suit !

Her dress ..

Yn knocks on the door of Mrs ranawat

Yn knocks on the door of Mrs ranawat ..

Yn - mom!

Mrs ranawat - hnn bcche andar aaja ..

Yn goes inside ..

Mrs ranawat - kya hua bcche ?

Yn - v..vo Mai kya thodi der k liye mummy k pass ja skti hun ?

Mrs ranawat - arey yeh bhi bhala koi poochne wali baat h ..Tera jb bhi mnn kare TB tu ja skti h ..thik h ab ja ..or ache se apna time spend karna ..

Yn smiles nd nods ..she exits while murmuring thankyou !

Time skip :-

Yn was lying in the lap of her mother who was massaging her ..head ..

Her parents immediately engulfed her in a hug nd also they made her eat lotsss of her fav food !!!!

Yns eyes were closed ...

She was feeling peaceful after days !

Her eyes were opened when her mother ...asked her -