MY WORLD

" Home" Seokjin plopped on the couch and closed his eyes. Namjoon glared at the man who was sprawled on the couch and not to mention the shoes he threw in two opposite directions.

" What? " Seokjin asked the man who was observing his apartment, like it was a war zone.

" Where should I put them"? The body guard asked and seokjin looked at his three lined up suitcases. Well, the body guard came with just a duffle bag, nothing else.

" The man with limited means" Seokjin thought.

"In my bedroom,to your left " Seokjin said and closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to engulf. He was really tired and wants to sleep.

"And, your room is in front of my room. Please switch off the lights on your back. Good night, don't disturb me. Thank you" The younger says and laid on his stomach.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, but obviously the younger couldn't see him.
" A spoiled brat" He concluded. Seokjin was just like he expected and saw the slow rising and fall of younger's chest means he was in a deep slumber. Good for namjoon.

In hallways, there was a showcase of the younger's awards plus many photos of seokjin and hoseok. All laughing and hugging each other.

" Lovebirds " He muttered.

Namjoon opened the bedroom, it was bathed in darkness, the blue and black curtains drapped over the windows and the room was exceptionally chilled. And there was just a white bulb which provides minimal light, just enough to see the room, not extravagant like the entry of light was banned from the room. A king size round bed drapped over with white curtains, with Royal Blue silk sheets and a black couch against the windows, but what surprise him the most was the cupboard with stack of book. Honestly, seokjin wasn't look like a person who read or it was namjoon who was very quick to judge him by his profession.?

" What ever " He says and put his duffle bag on the couch and took out the devices. He put the pen in the pen holder right angle at seokjin's bed and the cupboard will give him a great service. Right?.kim Namjoon don't even trust his own shadow, let alone his husband.

As the younger was asleep, Namjoon decided to take a good look in the younger's apartment. Now observing, the whole apartments theme was blue and black with splash of white. Namjoon kneeled in front of chest of drawers besides the bed and what he all found was diaries with their years imprinted on it. It was all fourteen, means seokjin was writing them since he was teen. There were journals where some lyrics and poetry was scribbled, but what perked up his interest was the small red diary which was kept behind, like it was not meant to be shown.

" My dear moonlove" It was engraved in. It was a customised and locked. Kim seokjin was not what he shows, and Namjoon decided to take that. Namjoon was nosy and had a bad habit of digging things up and understand them from their core.
Unfortunately, this time it was kim seokjin who is going to be his new victim. His husband, on papers.

°•°•°•

Seokjin slowly opened his eyes, he looked at the clock which read 6:30 pm, he had a really good sleep and now he was really hungry but before that all the memories of today came back and he let the things settle in his mind. For two month, Namjoon was going to live with him. The mafia's bodyguard was different and it's going to be hard to explain it to hoba.
Namjoon was a sword which was hunged upon him, one wrong move and seokjin would be done. He was not worried about the project he was given but why Namjoon decided to live with him, there was definitely something going on and his uncle was a part of it, he really hoped Namjoon would be just a guest for two months, nothing else. His life was a whirlwind of mess and the man was not welcomed here.

His stomach grumbles and he stood up, stretching his limbs and feels good when he felt when his body warmed up a little. But for most, he decided to ask the older what he would like to eat for dinner.

Seokjin knocked on the guest room door and waited for the man, the floor was quiet cold against his feet but seokjin didn't bother, he likes to roam in his house with naked feets.

" Mr. Bodyguard " He said and knocked again.

" Namjoon-shi" He says again, but he got no reply.

Seokjin opened the door slowly and peeked in, the room was empty and he could hear the shower. But what bother seokjin was the lights and seokjin roll his eyes at the man.

"Too much lights for someone who is in the shady business" Seokjin muttered and on que the bathroom door opened.

The room suddenly felt cold, seokjin's throat went dry as he looked at the man who was staring at him, like seokjin stole something precious of him.

" Ever heard of privacy, seokjin-shi" The man said crossing his arms against his naked chest. The water droplets was still running on the man's body from his hair, running down his neck, chest to the towel wrapped around the man's waist.
But seokjin was looking past the man where a black shiny object was thrown carelessly on the bed.

" Is that a real g-gun" Seokjin asked, more like stated to himself.

" Yeah, want a proof?? " Namjoon said.

" No-no thank you." Seokjin said and stepped back.

" What would you like for dinner " Seokjin asked, he was gripping the door knob making his knuckles turning white.

" Anything will do" Namjoon said, a devil glint dancing in his black orbs.

" Okay " Seokjin said and hurriedly closed the door.

Good, good that was good. Seokjin should be scared of him.

" That was close" Seokjin said, he put his hand on his chest, calming himself down.

The dinner went in silence, namjoon finish everything on his plate not minding the younger who was staring at him.

" Send me your schedule " Namjoon stated and seokjin nodded.

The bodyguard stood up and washed his plates, and seokjin was following his every move like a hawk.

" I will be off then, I hope you respect my privacy this time. " The man said and took his leave.

" Namjoon-shi" Seokjin says making and the older halt in his steps.

" Good night " He heard and a humm left his throat.

Seokjin looked at the spot where older was stood there few minutes ago. He was trying to read the man. Namjoon was not a easy person and has build fort against the world. Well, seokjin got a new curistoy, an enigma and seokjin wants to quench his curiosity.

You are the strings tangled
To my heart and soul
Is it home or a cage
Tell me, my moonlove

The mirage, the myth
The illusion, the delusion
I searched in every eyes
My own fairytale,
Or my tragedy ?
Tell me, my moonlove

I long for you in my dreams
I long for your arms
I long for a place called you
Where are you?
Who are you?

Tell me, my moonlove.
-jin

"Who is moonlove" Namjoon said tracing the words written on the page.

================================
A/n: sorry for short chapter.....