Marienotte

" I want Kim's to be in ashes. This country deserve a fair system, peace and tranquility. Unless Kim are there, it won't be possible, they birth, reside the crime and filth. In next few months, I swear on God. Kim's will be wiped out from the face of this planet." Kim seon ho said, his voice echoing in the room.

" It won't be possible, not in this lifetime" Some one said and Taehyung wants to agree but he knew better.

" Sir, pardon me. But kim's are not the children's play. There isn't one single person who decided to go against them and saw the next sunrise. It's better if we don't try to cross them"
The man said.

"There's a first time for everything. "
Kim seon ho said. " Find me their weak spot and we'll start there" He said.

" They all are fucking psychos" The man said, under his breathe. Kim seon was inviting doom to his doorstep.

" Kim jungkook " His father's assistant said and a picture of a boy popped on the white screen.

Taehyung's breathe hitched

Taehyung's breathe hitched. He was staring at the screen.

"When you're sobber, get a taxi and go home "

It was him.

" Taehyung" Kim seon ho voice brought him out of his trannce.

"He is yours to handle. Get close to him" His father said.

" Yes dad" Taehyung said, the words tasted bitter in his mouth.

" Jungkook " He uttered the word, the name easily rolling out of his tongue.
" Pretty name" .

-------

" Jackass" Jungkook muttered as his eyes roamed over the picture of so call prince

" Jackass" Jungkook muttered as his eyes roamed over the picture of so call prince. He scrunched his nose, he could already feel the irritation.

" They are targeting me" Jungkook asked, looking at yoongi. His eyes sparkling.

" Well, Kim seon ho think that you are the weakest point and so wants his son to get close to you. Pathetic plan, if you ask me" Yoongi added, sipping the whiskey.