Your Five Words.

Please read the description first before reading this story to understand the age of the characters. You have no reason to say comments like "Tails is 8 and Sonic is 15" if you just read the description.

-

I don't know how long I've loved him now, but I'm sure I've been lost in his love for years. I'm 13 now I forgot when I started being like this, no... I forgot who I was before, I'm desperate now nothing like I used to be. I'm desperate for his attention, I'm desperate for him I'm desperate for his love. No matter how hard I try, I can't get under him because I'm over the moon for him. He's my drug, without him, I'll go crazy, without him life isn't worth living but then again if I never met him, then I wouldn't be like this, in fact, I could live without him because I wouldn't know who he was but either way I wouldn't change it for the world. Because I love him, I love him a lot, more than my parents, more than my friends, more than everyone in my family, more than anyone.

~Tails, my best friend and hopefully more.

But sometimes, no matter how much you love a person, life will turn against you and stab you with knifes, stabbing you right in the heart, hurting you in a place that can not be healed so easily, and the worst part is that you've been through many more things that you'd think will cause you more pain than this. You've survived a metal viras, you've been through a war yet... Those five words that he said back to you hurt more than anything you've ever felt. You hoped those five words would be "I love you to Sonic" but life insists on pushing you down with these words instead.

"I don't feel the same"

With the final word "sorry" he suddenly shut's the door in your face, leaving you out in the hot sunny weather, you thought it was perfect, a nice sunny day, the trees swaying in the breeze and people chatting happily. Everything was perfect except for those five words. You stood there, tears running down your cheeks, your legs felt week and you felt like you'd just watched someone die, the weather began to change, it was almost like it was reflected your emotional state which was sad. Nothing else, no anger or jealousy just.. sadness. Your completely overwhelmed by it, your body feels like it's made of water and it's all about to poor out and your heart that was made of stone was now broken, you were broken.

After heartbreak and tears you begin walking home, you couldn't handle this feeling, it didn't come to your mind that he would say no. You feel like punching yourself for thinking it'll turn out like a fairytale where the girl gets the guy or in this case, the guy gets the guy. Many thoughts we're abusing your mind at this point of moment, the thought of not being friends at all anymore, the thought of being alone. It wasn't the thought of being alone actually, it was the thought of being alone.

Without him

It was all to my much to handle, your heart was falling apart. You reach your house still crying, the amount of tears that we're escaping your eyes felt like they could water an entire flower bush. Slamming the door behind you with force and finally collapsing on to the hard solid ground. Your body failing you as you just layed there looking up at the ceiling, trying to cry the pain away. But no matter how much tears you cry, you'd never stop loving him. It was impossible, even if he said no, maybe if you just tried again, he'd change his mind. Either way, it was your only option, you couldn't have a broken heart any longer it hurt to much, and even if the one you love is the one who broke it he was also the only one who could mend it.

Mend my broken heart

So you try..
And try..
And try..
And try..
And try..
And try..
It's been 2 years, your still trying.
Your 15 now.

- But you won't stop.

~ because that's how much you love him
-------------------------------------------------------
A new story! Finally, I actually like this one a lot, I came up with it in my head while listening to a song. I have a heap of ideas for it and the plot but I'm not sure if I'll actually continue it or if it'll just be a one chapter thing. Anyway, if I do continue it..

~

ENJOY!!