Last words.

Because that's how much I love you
...
And I might as well try again..
...
Because I have nothing to lose
...

Those we're the hedgehogs last words as he removed his hand from the foxes cheek slowly however, Tails grabbed his hand, shocking the hedgehog slightly. With no warning at all the golden fox pressed his lips against the hedgehogs, the sweet taste of candy developing in the Colbert blue hedgehogs mouth and a sweet strawberry like taste left on his lips. Sonic did not expect this at all, it was so sudden and so many questions filled his mind, although all of his thoughts we're rushing into his mind at the same time making him feel like he was going to pass out. The kiss from the fox that he cared so dearly for felt like heaven, it made him feel like he was on cloud nine, no, he was higher that cloud nine! he didn't know where that was but nevertheless, he loved it.

"Tails slowly let go of the Colbert blue hedgehog, turning all of his focus on him while Sonic did the same. A deadly silence between the two friends, you couldn't blame them. Not a single word nor whisper came from either of them the only noise being the shallow breeze."

Sonic.. sometimes I dislike you a lot, you go into certain things without thinking what the possible outcomes might be and how much they will effect you. However.. there is nothing you could do that would make me hate you.. because no matter how stupid or idiotic you may act, I still love you. Just not in that way.. and I will forevermore want to be your friend, but sadly for you.. I will be nothing more.

"Nothing more than a friend"

...

This was a short story that was made purposely to resemble the fact that no matter how famous, rich or smart you are... There will be some things in life that you won't get. No matter the price,

because the thing you most want-
it'll be like the Mona Lisa-
It'll be priceless.