Chapter 10

Next Day

At The United States Pentagon

Robot and Jesse had called all super heroes around the world and garter them up at the United States Pentagon, alongside with their team and Invincible. "Is that Demi-God? Oh, Shrapnel." Mark said looking at the heroes while walking with Robot and Jesse. "And Burly, Pangea, Bug-Eye." Jesse said to him. "It's the crowning achievement of any crusader's career to be selected for the New Guardians of the Globe, which makes me wonder again why you won't try out." Robot said to Mark as the three stop walking. "I know. I talked it over with my dad. He wants to train me himself. Plus, my mom would kill me if I miss any more school." Mark said to him. "Then why are you here?" Jesse asks him. "Are you kidding? Like I'd miss this?" Mark said to her then he looks behind her. "Oh, my god, there's Fight Force." Mark said to himself then he looks at the two again. "Why'd they even come here?" Mark asks the two. "Despite your name, I believe you underestimate yourself, Invincible." Robot said to him. "I'll still be around, helping. When does this all get started?" Mark asks them.

"Thank you all for coming here today. The Guardians of the Globe were more than a group of heroes. They were icons." Robot said to other heroes while Jesse was standing next to Robot. While in the arena blow Atom Eve was going up against a abnormally big man. The man gave her a flirtatious look making Eve wanna to vomit, she send him a glare. "Those of you who pass our trials will be among the elite...The best of the best." Jesse said to them as she looks at Mark who gives her a smile. The man ran to Eve trying to hit her but she dodges the attack easily making the heroes cheer. Jesse looks down at the area to see Eve made an energy blast, launching the man upwards when he fell she punch him with her energy construction spear K.O ing him immediately. "Needless to say, not all of you will be up to the challenge." Robot said to them while Mark walks over to Jesse. "Ouch. What's up with her?" Invincible asks her while looking at Atom below who's being a lot more aggressive in the fight. "No idea." Rex said before Jesse can say why she was like that. Jesse looks at Rex who looks away from her while rubbing the back of his back. 

"Those of you who are up to the challenge will succeed not just by the uniqueness of your abilities, but by the uniqueness of your tactics." Jesse said to the group of heroes as a Shrinking Rae cleans her glasses before putting it on back seeing her opponent was part gorilla. "Your adaptability." Jesse said to them as Rea quickly gets into her fighting formation. The gorilla flips to her, hitting his own chest before launching a punch that got easily avoided by her altering her size. "The agility of your minds." Robot said to them as Rae avoids all of the attacks altering her size back to normal whistling for it's attention then she waves at it. The gorilla ran to her sending another punch just for her to shrink into the smallest size confusing it. It finally found her but she already went into it's nose messing with it's inside causing it to vomit K.O ing it, coming out from its ear and reverting back to her normal size. "Oh yeah!" Rae cheers for herself while jumping up and down.

Black Samson flew around the arena avoiding the lighting bolt shot at him by the lighting woman. His jetpack gets short circuited by one of the lighting bolt, he lands on the ground sending a strong punch on the woman K.O ing her. "And perhaps most importantly, the strength of your character and spirit. That is what truly makes a hero." Jesse said to them remembering what her dad said to her. While Black Samson landed a hand which she happily accepted helping her up, both of them raise their hands up making the crowd above claps and cheers.

"It's our pleasure to introduce the new Guardians of the Globe." Jesse said to them. "Black Samson." Robot said then Black Samson steps forward. "Shrinking Rae." Jesse said after Robot then Rae walks forward. "Dupli-Kate." Robot said making Kate walk forward. "Monster Girl." Jesse said making Monster Girl step up.

"Ahahaha!" Rex starts laughing at her making everyone turn to him. "Aw, look at her, she's adorable! But isn't there, like, an age requirement for this ride? Am I wrong? 'Cause this seems weird, right?" Rex said to them while everyone waws giving him a 'Don't mess with her' look. "Rex." Robot warned him while Jesse watches the two. "I dunno, you're here. Isn't there a dick size requirement?" Amanda said snapping back. "I'm sorry?" Rex said to her with his full attention turning his whole body towards to the child angrily surprised. "For what, your tiny dick?" Amanda said while lifting up her hand showing her pinky finger. "I mean, the way you've been strutting around here, you must be compensating for something." Amanda said to him making the heroes in the back laugh or go 'Whoo'. Rex was now embarrassed as he angrily walks up to the girl with one of his hands glowing. "Somebody ought to teach you some mother-fucking..." Rex said as Amanda's arm turns into a giant troll arm. "What the fuck?" Rex said then he gets punches him, launching him out of the window and into the arena.