Lord Paramount of the Narrow Sea

x-X-x

The Red Keep

The Lord Hand was casually puttering through the wide halls and corridors of the Red Keep, his destination being the Queen's chambers as his daughter's handmaiden relayed she requested his presence. Otto understands his daughter may be adverse to usurping her former friend, but one's duty surmounts emotion.

He cannot allow her to remain complacent and would push her towards the answer the realm needs. He never begrudged or held ill will towards the Princess, before her coronation as heir she was an ordinary girl of Viserys' loins if not unruly at times.

His rage was reserved for Prince Haedryn who would not do his duty and began to force Otto's hand with his suggestion of making his sister heir, and when the King took action supporting the idea the Hand recognised that his gentle touch to the realm will have to be firmer to receive what he and the Kingdoms desire.

X-x-X

It was the late hour, a fortnight after Aegon's Second Name Day Hunt. Haedy was in Maeve's modest chambers being used as a tree branch to her sleeping koala like form, with her partially parted lips on his neck, arms wrapped around his shoulders and legs locked around his waist like some variation of crude back satchel.

He loved her, he did; he could never deny it, she could be as kind as a lost cat or as fierce as a wolf. The Prince would begin mulling over the various decisions he were required to make soon, but he remembered he promised Rhaenyra that they would see each other tonight before going to bed and he could continue his contemplation at a later time.

With that in mind, he begins to slowly peel the wholly nude woman's limbs from around several body parts. When fully off the bed he bends down to cover her snoozed form back up and kisses her brow lightly. She sighed in contentment, an absent hand still subconsciously searching for his body heat.

He speedily hitches on a light large red tunic and slim grey trousers then stealthily walks towards the door, slipping out the exit. He ambled down the various cuts and corners, long winding hallways that seem to drag on forever without the various servants, Lords and Ladies alike attending their duties for the day. He eventually reached a medium sized ornate door in the middle of an 'E' shaped hall.

He knocks twice, once more, three more times, and then the door swings open. He tried to swing his head behind him to his left, believing he heard something but before his neck could twist farther, the Princess grabbed it from the scruff and pulled him down into a searing kiss.

He was barely conscious of the open doorway they were in, but he slowly guides his sister inside the room swiftly and closes the door with a quick shut, fastening the lock and silencing the room. He did all of this blind behind a silver silk mane and the occasional purple. Their kisses get hungrier as he grips her from the middle of her thighs and hoists her up to walk towards the bed, she immediately locks her legs around his stomach and unlatches their lips. Hard breaths and red faces were all they had for each other at the moment, as their minds began to catch up with their bodies when he placed her on the bed and he sat down himself .

"I've missed you brother." The Princess says with an adoring smile, her red silk slip did nothing to conceal her peaking nipples and subtle curves through its slim form.

Even though Haedy saw something in her eyes that begged the question, "Skoros iksis pirta ñuha jorrāelagon?" He asked her quietly as he moved to position himself against the headboard.

"Ser Criston attempted to warm my bed earlier." She confessed to him easily, as she looked at her brother's face for anything she could comprehend and saw his eyes narrow slightly. "Is that so? I knew he was infatuated with you but I never believed him to act on it, good on the egotistical knight." Haedy told her seemingly uncaring of the news she conveyed.