Part 22

Morning arrived at Kim Mansion : 

Everyone is sleeping soundly at 8 AM as they where awake till 4:30 AM except Jimin who just stirred from his sleep as his medicine effect has been dropped. He just turned and searched for JK who was actually slept beside him but he wasn't there. instead of JK Tae was beside him and is head has injured he just gasped and worried looked around and he saw Jk is sleeping on top of Jin and beside him Hobi is sleeping with his hand on back of JK . Suga sleeping in couch with Namjoon beside to the couch. Suga was holding namjoon's back...

I love to be cuddle up like this with my cousin we often do such......... 

Ok ok back to story : 

Jimin saw JK's leg is also injured and covered with bandage he got worried more why his maknae's are injured and he wasn't aware of anything.... 

He tried to get up without any noise but hobi was lite sleeper he just got is deep sleep disturbed when Jimin tried to move Tae's hand from his stomach by trying to sit he touched the nearby light lamp and it got on with that Hoba woke..

Hobi : What happen Jimin -ah.. Are you ok ? Do you need help ...

Jimin : Hyung wait let me answer one.....  ( He Whispered he don't want to disturb others slumber.... and signaled Hobi to be bit slower ...  Hobi just nodded..)  I just woke up and trying to fresh up...  Can you just help me in going to restroom ........ 

Hobi : Come i will take you....  ( he helped jimin and he was waiting for Jimin outside )...

After 15 mins Jimin came out completing his morning routine and was bit fresh... 

Jimin : Hyung i guess you need to sleep by seeing everyone you guys must slept late.... I will just sit here you sleep its just 8:30...

Hobi : No i will prepare breakfast for everyone once everyone wake i will try to rest... Now i don't wanna do it...

Jimin : Hyung can you take me out of this room its been week i have stepped out.... Please... He showed his puppy eyes) ....

Hobi : Okay i will take you but you have sit in one place... Don't make your bum to place in different place and make it red..... Clear ??

Jimin : Hyung... ( whinned) ...

Hobi :  Then be here... Simple ( he just stand up from bed to walk away )...

Jimin: Ok i won't go i will sit in one place... Take me out.. (with Pout) ....

Hobi : Ok Ok i will take don't pout.. It only suits to Kookie not to you ... ( teased  him )...

Jimin : Hunhhhh ... Okay ...

They both went out of the room to make Breakfast .....  Hobi was in mood to make breakfast ... Jimin is in mood to question him what happen to Tae and Jk ....

Jimin : Hyung...

Hobi : Hmmmm ( have questioning look )...

Jimin : What happen to Tae and JK ...

Hobi signed and said everything happened here ,while making breakfast which is actually veggie soup for Maknae and Glass noodles for Hyung line.....  With their fav milks....

Hobi : I just wish Kookie won't be in pain because its really painful to get gunshots....  And we can't give painkiller all the time...

Jimin just sobbed and said " why hyung everytime he needs to be in trouble.... Just few days back they planned to kill them and now this .... I don't know when my kookie and tae will be living peacefully.... :" 

A/N : Not this soon... i am being bit sadist..Ehhhhhh  .. If they listen then i am gone......  I will be meeting my god...

Hobi : We will be there for him everytime .. Now we will try to protect him before he get in to trouble....

Jimin : Hyung i guess someone is blackmailing Kookie in school ... he was saying that they will kill us or me.. he was mumbling in sleep like thy will kill you hyung.. I won't let it happen....

Hobi and Jin : What??????

At the same time main door opened by guards saying " Boss we got to know who was doing this and why " ...

To be continued.....

Thank you so much for the supportive comments and i will try to avoid such messages.... 

And you i know you will be reading this... I will let you know i am not going to end this soon.... But will try to irritate you more by making stupid chapter as you said.... Wish you good luck to ping me taunt you..... 

I hope i made few happy who said me to be strong enough to irritate her....

Bye guys love you all.. Will meet soon with another chapter ... Give me some ideas to take over this story....