Part 23

Bodyguard came inside and said we got to know who was doing this and why.... 

Jin : Did they confessed ????

BG : No They haven't but the clue we got and the one who did this took good help from our own security guards....   And we have an hatch that this being done by Jackson....

Jin :  This Jackson Jackson Jackson Everywhere i am really goanna kill him right now..   I don't what happens .. I want his location right now i don't where you goanna get it how but i need it... I am going finish this chapter soon I can't see him in more trouble....

Jimin : Hyung calm down will do it together...

Hobi and Jin :  You aren't involved in this..........  ( Chores ).

Jimin : Hyungggggg

They just said No we will handle it Jin said i can't handle once again you guys in trouble... Jin said to guards that tight the security and make sure he never gets out of basement and Jackson address should be in my table by Evening..

Jin : Something you were saying about Kookie being bullied Jimin ? What's is that......

Jimin : Yes hyung i heard him mumbling in sleep that he will kill us and i guess its in school because he never goes somewhere else without guards except School so...

Jin : Hmm its possible. Ok will wake others you guys set the table...

They just nodded and Went to do their respective works. 

Bedroom : 

Jin went and wake Suga and Namjoon first who woke up within few mins and said them to fresh up and help other two in setting the brunch table.. They nodded and left to their rooms.

Jin went near tae and ruffled his hair and just whispered hyung will make sure you all be safe...

Jin : Tae ... Baby wake up its already 11 .....  Tae didn't moved once again Jin just pat his cheeks slowly and said Tae-ahh ??  Wake up Brunch is ready ..

After few struggles Tae woke up but had slight headache as his head was injured...   Jin said " Careful bubba "  and helped him in relaxing and Tae looked at Kookie and looked at Jin ..

Jin : I will wake him you go and fresh up if you want help ask Suga to help you ?..

Tae : Hyung... I am big boy i can do my work ?? with pout..

before Jin could say Hobi came and said Our big baby you are injured that's why hyung said to take help.. Now come without any tantrum i will help you in just reaching your room not more than that Ok???? Its not goanna reduce your pride and anyhow Kookie won't see that... He just laughed as Tae pouted more and looked at Jin to support him but Jin showed thumbs up sign to Hobi...  Both went out...

Jin :  Kookie baby Wake up??? see everyone is waiting for their boba ball to wake up to have food....  

JK woke up after lots of try but with tearful eyes he woke up as the painkiller has reduced and pain has started..  Jin instantly carried him and started to pamper hi with soothing words after hardly 30 mins he stopped his cry and Jin made him towards bathroom to fresh up after making him fresh up came out with puffed eyes of kookie as koala bear in his arms..

Everyone just cooed at him and they didn't disturbed him just smiled at him who didn't reacted with bunny smile but with wobbling lips and threatening tears which would fall in next second and it happened..  Everyone got to know that painkiller has reduced... 

Jin once again started to calm him and made him to calm using his Nana milk which actually worked others got relaxed as he distracted from the pain...

After lot of tantrums and stern voice maknae completed their Brunch and tablets . Now maknae are in the room  where kookie is in sleep as its much needed for him to get distracted from the pain and Tae lying with closed eyes as his head is injured he doesn't want to make it worst by using mobile and Jimin scrolling through phone and tapping Kookie's chest slightly ...

Meanwhile Hyung Line :

They are planning on how to tackle Jackson and finish him off from their life and they are making sure to not make any mistake by taking him lightly as last time... 

As Jin requested the guards done their job even before the time...   

Suga went to maknae room when others are making sure to be all good in their mission which is more important to win.  

Suga entered and saw jimin using phone ... He said Jimin-ah stopping use more bubba it may affect you .... Ok we are going on the mission and make sure you guys be safe we have kept guards outside just to help you guys if any needed and maids are there to cook you dinner...

Before Suga could continue Tae said Hyung when will you guys return ???  ( Worried voice ) and why only for us dinner you guys should be sounding good when you return i don't need any scratches Ok are you listening Hyung....

Suga : If you stop i will respond isn't it ??..... Don't worry hyung will return by today itself its small mission ... Dinner my mistake highness dinner for all of us... 

They just chuckled at how suga dramatically he bowed after mentioning highness....

Suga : Be careful and take care of kookie.....

Others too came and gave them few advise and went to complete the problem.

Hyung line went to basement to get a good view of their betrayers doomed face and they said never betray us if done then say bye bye to the world which is going to happen for you guys and they just shoot them out....

They went to the address which was given by the trusted person but this time with full proof plan and back ups....

If they haven't betrayed then who is going to stop them from killing him..  And Jackson has been killed mercilessly.   

To be continued...

I know I rushed this episode and I will make sure to complete this series by next 2 part as i won't be able to update for more than months as i am going through some issues after met with accident and I am going to be in 2 surgeries to recover from painful daily life...

Sorry I couldn't make it up to end of the planned series......  Will make sure when i come back will give something good with different plots...

Love you guys and i am really really sorry for disappoint you guys who supported me .......

This one did with the help of my didi so ignore any grammar or spelling check as i  didn't did Read proof...