All fun and games until..

The next morning as I wake up to my alarm I stretch and look down resizing I fell asleep in my outfit from the day before I quickly get dressed, and something more formal than my normal clothes a knee length sundress with a black leather jacket and black flats I throw my long hair up in a messy bun and put glasses on instead of my contacts not bothering to try this morning

And not too long after getting dressed Veronica and I were leaving for school.

~time skip to school ~

I am mediately ditch Veronica to find Betty and as I get to Betty's locker, I hear her talking to my sister "you were right" Veronica just looks at her silently before shutting her locker " and what you said about Archie, sometimes it's hard to admit things to yourself. my mother is crazy I'm afraid I'll never see my sister again. The boy I like, doesn't like me back." They step towards each other and I watch with a small smile "he may not be crushing on you but he does love you and he's legit miserable without you if it's any consolation" I step forward " our mom says sometimes a friend is better than a boyfriend" I say stepping closer to the two as Veronica turns from me to Betty again " and maybe this is one of those times"

We soon walk into the lounge area listening to Reggie telling how sheriff Keller was questioning him "Sherrie Keller's grilling me, Mantle the magnificent cause I'd want Blossom dead. When he was like the only good quarterback we had" his head snaps to Moose and I suddenly get a bad feeling " and speaking of offensive tight-ends I should've sent the cops to you Moose because here's another unsolved mystery. What exactly? Where are you and Kevin doing at the river? Huh? Or does being with the sheriffs son give you a free pass?" He turns to Kevin "Keller?" I turned to Kevin. "Ignore him Kevin he just wants to get under your skin" I whisper " I don't care what he says" Kevin says back " I mean let's think about it. If a kid at Riverdale killed Jason it's not gonna be a jock. Right? No let's be honest it's always some spooky scrawny. Pathetic. Internet troll, too busy, riding his manifestoes to get laid some smug, moody, serial, killer, fanboy freak like Jughead" everyone looks towards him "oh fuck off reggie" I say loudly earning looks from the jocks "shut up princess" he spits at me as I glare as he turns back to Jughead "so what was it like suicide squad? When you shot Jason? You didn't do stuff to the body did you? Like after..?" I stand up "Reggie shut up its quite possible you did something to Jason and want to pin it on someone else" I say with venom in my voice "oh shit are you banging Jughead? If you didn't move here after, Jason was already dead, I would suspect that you both did it together." As I was ready to say something back Jughead speaks up " it's called necrophilia, Reggie, can you spell it?" Reggie stands up about to swing on Jughead and Betty grabs my hand as I step forward ready to punch Reggie then Archie gets in the way pushing Reggie back "shut the hell up Reggie" and Veronica now stands "boys." She says worried they are going to fight "what do you care Andrews?" Archie glares a bit " nothing just leave him alone" Reggie looked amused "Holy crap did you and Donnie Darko kill him together? Was it some sort of pervy, blood brother thing?" I feel my patience snap "that's it" I walk up to Reggie punching him "LAY OFF REGGIE" Reggie gets up pushing me to the side a bit making me stumble setting off Archie which made Reggie push him back and break the vending machine. Jughead, trying to break them up and Veronica and Betty holding me back.

After school, I am being scolded by mother for basically starting the fight she leaves for work at Pops and I leave to go visit the southside and my friends I made over there

*texts*
Y/n:meet me at the bus stop I'm on my way and please have some ice ready I'll explain when I get there.

I put my phone in my pocket hearing my ringtone shortly after I take my phone back out seeing Toni's name pop up

~ "Hey T what's up?"

" when are you going to tell me what happened?"

"When I get to the wyrm don't worry and don't tell the boys yet"