Feelings?

What seems like a few seconds after I drift to sleep I feel somebody shaking me to wake me up I slapped their hand away and earn a bunch of small laughs from the group. I open my eyes slowly and noticed that I am still with the serpents. I look over to see Fangs holding his hand that I slapped close to his chest "OW! That shit hurt" I roll my eyes playfully "I barely touched you Fangs" I giggle "why was I woken up?" I sit up straighter stretching and look around noticing sweet pea was not next to me "we woke you up so you can make it to pops on time to meet that sister of yours that you don't like" I groan "ughhh I forgot" I stand grabbing my things "who's taking me?" I hear foot steps behind me "I will" I turn around seeing Jughead's dad and I nod silently

After a short ride to Pops, I hop off the back of the motorcycle and hand the helmet over to FP and before I get the chance to walk away, he stops me "hey kid, can we talk real quick" I turned back to him and nod, staying silent as I cross my arms over my chest he laughs a little bit and then says "I saw what happen today at the bar and I am sorry that you have to go through what you're going through and I'm sorry my son is being such an idiot but if it means anything to you I have been talked to by your group of friends in the gang. And they think that you would be a great addition to the serpents and seeing how the older and younger members get along with you, I see that you would be a good addition as well, so meet us tomorrow whenever you're done with your day and you feel like it's a good time to come over" I stand there shocked and nod my head "all right I'll see you there, Mr. Jones"

After he rides away, I walk into Pops and of course I see Betty on her "date" and I roll my eyes I look across the diner, and I see Veronica. I walk over to her table and I sit down. " what did you wanna talk about?" I say, with a little bit of venom coming off of my voice. She takes a deep breath, and she speaks up. " Jughead told me everything that happened when he found you including the conversation and I know that I have done some horrible things in the past and I know it's hard for you to forgive me, and I don't blame you. Please understand that, even though I was probably the worst person that you have ever met back in New York with Nick, I was helping you in my own way, trying to be nice when I didn't know how to yes he drugged you. He tried to do things to you and when he told me the plans for this, I stopped him because I wouldn't want him to do things to somebody I care about that he has already tried to do to me. I know that you have no reason to believe a word I'm saying, but I can promise you that all I tried to do was save you from him." Her voice becomes shaky at the end "V... you're right I have no reason to believe you, but.. I also know that you have no reason to lie to me about him. I knew how he was, but I was just happy that a guy like Nick wanted to be with me, or even looked in my direction. We can work on wanting to kill each other less but you have to understand that my choices are mine to make so you cannot be upset with me with who I decide to hang out with and you cannot expect me to drop anybody just because you think that they are dangerous and I will tell you the serpents take care of me and I do not intend to give that up just like I don't intend to give up you and our mother." I take a deep breath as I finish. My sentence, and Veronica moves over to my side of the booth and just hugged me as we both cry a little bit.

The next day in school I am working on different routine ideas to show to Cheryl and then we all get called together. I'm walking with Veronica when she stops and looks at Archie. I put my hand on her shoulder. "go check on him. I'll talk to you later" She nods and walks over to Archie

As I'm walking down the hall, Cheryl stops me "are you and your sister still coming over tonight" she asks softly and I'm not "of course we wouldn't miss it we don't want you spending this time alone" she hugs me and we walk away me, trying to joke about things to make her smile a little bit as Cheryl and I have become closer since my first day of school, and since I comfort her in the locker room during the pep rally.