FIVE.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧(I WANNA BE DOWN)CHAPTER━━ FIVEˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(I WANNA BE DOWN)
CHAPTER━━ FIVE
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

LISA STIRRED from her slumber, her eyes fluttering open with a tired groan. She looked down at the blue blanket around her figure, taking the material in between her fingers with a soft smile. Pulling off the sheet, she stood up with a big stretch and glanced at the other huts nearby, noticing Noah and Elena still snoozing away.

Giving one last glance to Noah and Elena, Lisa turned around and started walking down the pathway. She was concerned about Airazor and her strange movements, but as she circled around to the front of the robot, she was met with a horrifying sight. Airazor's infected mark had spread all over her metal body, and she was struggling to fight it off.

"I can feel Scourge!" Airazor exclaimed, her voice distorted and her eyes glowing orange. "He's in my mind."

Lisa was startled by the sound of a horn blowing in the distance and quickly turned around to find the source. But before she could react, Airazor suddenly flew up into the air with a sickening screech.

"Run, Lisa!" Optimus appeared instantaneously upon hearing the scream and rolled over the running girl. He prepared to aim his cannon, but Primal stopped him and yelled, "No! Airazor..."

Lisa rushed back into Elena's arms, breathing heavily, as she heard Mirage's pedals approach them. Noah was already attaching a wrist-mount Mirage had given him to his body.

"They found us," Optimus announced, standing with his back facing Lisa, Noah and Elena in the midst of the robots. "Everyone, defensive positions!"

Primal handed Noah the transwarp key and instructed him to guard it while taking Lisa and Elena to a safe hiding place. The two girls furrowed their brows at Noah, knowing what he was thinking.

"We must protect the humans!" Primal spoke to the others, but before they could react, something came flying at him, knocking him down with a grunt.

Nightbird emerged as the one who had struck Primal, abruptly halting on the ground with a menacing growl. Her intense red optics gleamed with a ferociousness as she taunted, "Miss me?" Activating her jetpacks, she swiftly launched into a relentless assault against the robots, unleashing her formidable skills.

"Noah, Lisa, Elena, get out of here!" Mirage yelled in warning and started protecting them from any incoming threats. The trio ran through the chaos, ducking with yelps as blasts flew dangerously close behind them. They finally arrived near a riverbank away from the battle.

Noah let go of Lisa's hand and walked closer to the water searching for a way out, with the transwarp key tucked under his arm. Lisa gasped in alarm when another shot was fired just behind her and Elena causing fire to erupt in the grass.

Noah placed the key on the sand, "We have to destroy it," he said, and activated his weapon around his wrist to blast it.

"Noah!" Elena shouted, her voice filled with urgency. "Noah, wait!" Lisa shouted simultaneously.