SIX.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧(I WANNA BE DOWN)CHAPTER━━ SIXˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(I WANNA BE DOWN)
CHAPTER━━ SIX
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

NOAH AND LISA stood at the edge of the hill, his hand intertwined with hers. As they gazed into the distance, they saw Scourge bringing Unicron to Earth.

Optimus approached them, his heavy footsteps audible as he stood next to them. "I am sorry, Lisa and Noah," he spoke softly, his gaze fixed on the ground.

"You were looking out for your own," Noah replied after a moment, glancing at Optimus before returning his attention to Lisa. "I can't even be angry at you for that."

"On my home world, we believed that the battle with darkness would continue until all are one," Optimus explained to the listening duo, who looked at him curiously. "I lost sight of that. You fought for yours as I fought for mine when we should have been fighting the darkness together."

Lisa and Noah exchanged a look, and Lisa let go of Noah's hand. "Well, we ain't done fighting yet."

Optimus followed Lisa and Noah as they walked towards the group, impressed and surprised by their plan. "Alright, everybody, squad up! Bring it in!" Noah called as he gathered the group in the middle. "There's gotta be a way to stop this dude."

Primal jumped down from his spot above Elena, informing them that the transwarp had already been activated. A hologram of the transwarp appeared in front of them, and Primal explained that the access code was the only way to stop the process.

Lisa and Elena put their heads together, pondering a solution. Elena frantically spoke up, "I got it! The one hiding her half of the key had markings in it." She held up two markings that looked like the ones they found in the cave. Primal acknowledged her discovery with a grunt.

Noah's confidence grew as he tightened his grip on a strap of his brown bag. "So, we've got a chance now, right?" he asked, looking at Primal.

Primal's response was honest yet cautious. "A slim chance," he replied.

Optimus stepped forward, his expression filled with hope. "That is all we need. If you will show us the way, Primal."

Primal agreed to take them through the tunnels, explaining how they would need to shut down the antenna and remove the transwarp key to close the portal.

"But Scourge will be watching our every move," Acree reminded them.

"Then we bring the fight to him," Optimus declared, pointing a digit to the ground. "Autobots and Maximals will charge the bridge together and lure Scourge onto the battlefield."

Noah, Lisa, and Elena offered to sneak in through the back way, while the others charged the bridge. As they heard rumbling in the distance, Wheeljack nervously remarked, "It sounds like we're all going to die."

"If we are to die, then we will die fighting, all as one," Optimus declared, his voice booming with conviction.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆