01: Strum My Pain

❣-Strum my Pain-❣

[ZeeXSaint ft. Perth AU]

(Try to listen You & I by One Direction while reading this😊)

Part I

Saint's POV

"Good morning babe." I could feel him staring at me as I wake up.

"C'mon, You're going to melt me babe." I said grinning at him.

"My babe is being cocky early in the morning, Come here and let's go down.....I cooked our breakfast already." then he dragged me into the kitchen to eat.

He's so sweet to me, I must admit ever since we've been together, he never failed to show me that he really loves me. We're living in one roof now because we're both on legal age. He always cooks for me everyday and I feel so special and so lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

"Babe, do you have plans of going out for today?" .His question snapped me back from my reverie.

"Actually babe, Tommy & Mean invited me to hang out with them later 8 p.m. Just wanna ask if I can go?". He looked at me and I can see the hint of disapproval in his eyes.

He heavily sighed as he look away and focus on his food to continue eating without even answering me....I hold his hand and say "Please babe, I promise I'll behave myself there."

Then he turned my gazed to me. "Okay Fine." he said as a sign of defeat. "But don't get yourself drunk and be back at 11 p.m. sharp, We clear babe?". I smiled and I moved closer to him and hugged him.

"Yes babe, I promise." then he kissed my forehead.

----------

Zee's POV

He told me that he's already leaving while I'm on the midst of taking shower, I didn't bother respond to him because I'm still having doubt for letting him hanging out with his friends especially Mean, not to mention that he's friends with Saint's ex (Perth). I turned off the shower and calmed myself. "I trust him, He promised me." I said to myself.

I spend my time watching random movies while waiting for him. Until it's already time but he's not here yet I wait 30 more minutes but still no shadows of him..... so I decided to call him.

"Uhmm.... Hello." said the other line.

"Who's this? Where's Saint?". I asked the man on the phone.

"This is Tommy and--". I cut him.

"Give the phone to Saint." I ordered him.

"I think it's better to get him here, He's wasted." I ended the call and drove my car to his troop's house....

As soon as I enter the house, I see him crying.... I ran closer to him, "Babe, let's go home now you're drunk." I said while caressing his back.

He then cupped my face while his tears are rushing down through his cheeks.

"P-Perth? Perth, baby is that you?". He murmured but it's enough for me to hear it then He hugged me.

Shock is visible on my face because of what he said and slowly a tear escaped from the corner of my eyes... No please, babe not again.

"Perth, baby please don't leave me, I love you so much since then and now... Please baby comeback to me." he hugged me tighter and all I can do is to listen to him.

"Perth, baby I want you back....comeback to me naa naa." I tried to let go of his embrace but...

"Perth, Don'let go of me baby please you know I can't live without you... Didn't you say that you won't leave me? You said you love me, right?". He said crying. I forced my self not to get bothered to his words and finally I am able to pull myself away from his tight embrace and grabbed his hands.

"Let's go Saint, Babe you're drunk." this is the reason why I don't want him to get drunk because he always remember his last relationship with Perth.

This happened countless times already but because I love him , I will endure the pain and I will help him move on.

As long as he's with me I won't lose hope that eventually one day he will move on.

"No, I want Perth, I want my him." he insisted... by that all the strength that left in me vashined in a thin air as I dropped him on the floor. It seems like the heaven and earth fell on me because of the pain and the weight I felt right now. I pursed my lips to curve a smile and say..."Okay Saint, I will go home first, okay babe? I will tell Tommy to dropped you off."

And I immediately turned my back to him and exited the house then my tears started to fall endlessly yet I manage to go home and take a shower again to ease the pain.

Next or Delete?♥️

Note: Please leave a comment if you liked this chapter and your thoughts about this story. Thank you for reading.

The Author of this AU is Coreen Amethyst Soleil.