02: Strum My Pain

❣-Strum My Pain-❣

[ZeeXSaint ft. Perth AU]

(Try to listen Just Missing You by Emma Heesters while reading this😊)

Part II (Finale)

Zee's POV

As soon as I went out from the bathroom, the doorbell ring so, I immediately put my clothes on and went down to open the gate.

"I'm sorry bro for letting him drunk and wasted." Tommy said while carrying Saint.... I didn't respond yet I help him to carry Saint inside our room.

"Bro, gotta go and take care of him." I nodded and walk him outside our house.

"Thank you bro for bringing him back here." I said, he just tapped my shoulder then he hop in on his car. I wait for him to leave and I closed the gate then I get back into our room.

I put the basin with a towel and wipe his face down to his arms to make him sober....."Perth, I love you baby."

Even on his dreams he's still mentioning that man. "Saint, babe you know it hurts so much because I'm not able to replace him in your heart. I tried so hard but I didn't reach even half of him. I'm sorry babe.... I ain't enough for you. I'm sorry." I wiped the tears that escaped on my eyes then my eyelid dropped and fell sleep beside him.

Saint's POV

"Good morning babe." I greeted him as I planted soft kisses on his face.

"Hmmmnn.... Good morning babe, How are you feeling?" .he asked while cheking up on me.

"I'm good, I cooked your favorite dish babe... Let's eat." Then I pulled him and take him to the kitchen.

I let him sit and served him food. "Babe, I can manage." he insisted.

"Zee, I'm sorry about last night I broke my promise and I meant everything I've said babe." tears slightly dropped in his eyes but I still continued what I'm saying. "You know Zee,when I told you I want to forget him and you offered to help me move on. I agreed because I was really desperate to forget him but I failed Zee, Instead of completely deleting him from my heart he kept on being restored every single day especially now that he's giving me hope that he still wants me back." after I said the truth he then looked at me intently..... his eyes are begging me to stop and not to say goodbye but....

"I'm sorry Zee and thank you so much in everything. I don't want to hurt you anymore babe. From this day on, you will stop blaming yourself for not being enough for me, you cry again for the same reason, all the sufferings and pain that I gave to you will be taken away as soon as I leave you." I continued and hugged him a goodbye as I walked out the kitchen to leave our house.

Zee's POV

I ran after him, I don't care if I look so desperate but I kneeled in front of him begging him saying "No please, babe don't leave me like this... I'll do everything I promise just please don't leave me yet... Saint please, I beg you don't do this babe please don't...I can't babe, I can't." oh god take everything I have just please don't take Saint away from me coz' I'll die.

"Stop it Zee, Get up now." he said as he help me to stand up and he looked at me with the tears in his eyes.

"I don't wanna be selfish anymore, I know that when I continue to stay here with you, You will hurt again and again. I want you to be happy so, stop begging and smile for me na please babe." he said and kissed my forehead.

I want to scream but I don't have the strength, my heart is aching. As much  as I want to hold him my hands are trembling and all I can do is to stare at him turning his back and walk away from me.

It's me to blame because I know that from the start he'll be using me just to move on yet I poured all of my love to him to the point that there's nothing left to me I gamble because I love him eventhough I'll lose in the end.

[WE WILL ALWAYS BE THE LOSER ONCE HIS FIRST LOVE COME BACK]

Note: Please leave a comment if you liked this final chapter and your thoughts about this story. Did you cry? Because I cried a lot. How many tissues did you use? Again, thank you for reading this final chapter. This is a great great great great great story.

The Author of this AU is Coreen Amethyst Soleil.