Chapter 36

After being stopped from playing the throwing game with Galle, he was taken by Sawyer to hunt again. When he encountered a snow leopard, Qi Chu once again affirmed that Huo Bei would definitely take him back to his side. After all, he had already felt that Huo Bei had grown fond of his big tail.

Especially after seeing Qi Chu's tail a little bald that day, Huo Bei's face can no longer be described as ugly, that kind of expression should be called gloomy.

"You mean, Sawyer also bit your tail?" Huo Bei's voice was raised slightly imperceptibly, his tone seemed a little irritable, his claws raised, leaving deep marks in the snow.

Although Qi Chu understood that Huo Bei's tone was wrong, he didn't understand the reason for a while, but his clever head quickly turned his head, and he understood: probably because of Huo Bei's possessive desire for his tail, so Sawyer bit his tail bald, and Huo Bei was unhappy.

But Qi Chu thinks about it carefully, who doesn't like a big, fluffy tail, and he would also like to touch it... Comparing his heart to his heart, if one day Huo Bei becomes bald, Qi Chu feels that he will also feel frustrated. Such a handsome wolf must not be bald.

"Why don't you talk?" Seeing that Qi Chu remained silent, Huo Bei's paws became more anxious. Its eyes fell on Qi Chu's tail. The bitten bald part is actually not obvious. If you don't look carefully, you don't know it at all. However, Huo Bei thinks it is very conspicuous, and tried his best to control himself to turn his eyes away: "The tail can still be seen, but now the bald part is much uglier."

"Fortunately, the tail has a lot of hair, so you can't see it if you block it." Qi Chu said this, while curling up his tail, paws to pull his own tail, because the posture was really awkward, and he couldn't pull his tail, so he simply lay down beside Huo Bei, his tail was raised, and he just hugged him.

Seeing this, Huo Bei opened his mouth, hesitated to speak, and finally said in a muffled voice: "The hair can still grow after moulting."

Qi Chu really doesn't know if it will grow up, but Huo Bei's words and deeds have verified Qi Chu's guess. People have preferences, and wolves also have preferences. According to his observation, Huo Bei is particularly interested in the big fluffy tail that can shake.

Qi Chu can only be thankful that his tail is quite attractive to wolves.

He didn't realize at all that he was able to stay because of Husky's unusually handsome appearance, a good-looking face, and it could save a dog's life.

The good-looking huskies are all traded for their IQ. The purer the huskies, the more noisy and good-looking they are.

Just when Qi Chu put down his tail, trying to show Huo Bei that he had covered the bald spot on his tail, Huo Bei raised his paw calmly, and pressed it on Qi Chu's swaying tail seemingly casually.

When Huo Bei's paw pads touched Qi Chu's tail, Qi Chu paused slightly. The tails of animals are very sensitive, and generally they don't like to be touched, but Qi Chu is used to Huo Bei's tail being pressed often, but occasionally his body trembles slightly.

"Don't move, only by healing your wounds can you grow faster." Huo Bei said.

Its voice was as calm as ever, as if stating a fact without any emotion.

At night, Qi Chu slept soundly lying next to Huo Bei as usual, and even unconsciously exposed his belly to Huo Bei, pretending to be sleeping on his back. After Huo Bei was woken up by his turning over, he turned his head and looked at Qi Chu. Qi Chu was fast asleep and didn't notice this at all.

Early the next morning, Sawyer walked forward, and after a wolf howled, he was about to wake Qi Chu up and take him to continue hunting practice. Before his claws could reach Qi Chu's body, Huo Bei stopped him.