Chapter 128: Extra 3

"Chirp-" With a sound of piercing air, the eagle spread its wings and swooped down to the ground. With its sharp claws, it grabbed the rabbit that had just hid in the snowdrift and brought it up to the sky.

Qi Chu, who watched the whole process, sighed. He has seen the law of the jungle a lot in this period of time. The biological chain is intertwined, and he is only one of them. What's more, he was almost caught by an eagle when he was walking around last time.

Qi Chu believed in the eagle catching sheep, those claws were really scary.

"What are you looking at here?" A familiar voice sounded from behind, and Qi Chu knew who it was without coming back. He habitually raised his head and rubbed against the wolf behind him. The fluff on the other's chest was very soft, which was completely different from the slightly stiff wolf fur on the back. This was Qi Chu's favorite place.

Huo Bei has long been used to Qi Chu's behavior, so he lowered his head and bit Qi Chu's mouth in response.

"Look over there." Qi Chu raised his paw and pointed down the mountain, Qi Chu said; "It seems to be Anol."

From Qi Chu's perspective, he could just see the old man's cabin at the bottom of the mountain, and a group of sled dogs, but what was more out of the ordinary than the sled dogs was a slightly larger "sled dog", dragging a sled behind it, and holding a rice bowl in front of it.

"Let's go to work and raise the wolves again." Huo Bei followed the direction Qi Chu pointed, and saw Anol who was working. As a Siberian wolf, it was much larger than ordinary sled dogs and could pull more cargo. Even the sled behind it was twice the size of ordinary sleds.

"It's really not easy to be a wolf king these days." Qi Chu paused for a moment, then subconsciously looked at the wolf king next to him. He was also a wolf king. Some wolf kings could embrace Erha in his arms and enjoy the beauty of the wolf's life.

Qi Chu really didn't expect that people have migrant workers, and wolves can also have migrant wolves.

"At that time, Arnold told me that there was a natural granary here. I thought it was going to eat the domestic wolves in it, but I didn't expect..." I didn't expect that the wolf king was earning food with his hard work.

Qi Chu never expected this.

Moreover, with the power of one wolf, Arnold managed to get the wolves to watch him work seriously. Occasionally, two of them stepped forward and tried to imitate Arnold, but unfortunately they all failed. Arnold, a natural sled wolf, is not something that any wolf can imitate.

Standing on the hillside and watching all this, Qi Chu tilted his head slightly, and subconsciously shook his tail. The tail of the huge tail was slightly bent, and the long hair hung down, and there was a hint of itchiness when he patted his body.

Huo Bei, who was beside him, looked down at Qi Chu's wagging tail. Compared with its own tail, this big, fluffy tail was really rare and attracted the wolf's attention too much.

"Do you want to go back and have a look today?" Huo Bei asked in a low voice.

Qi Chu thought about it seriously, shook his head and said, "Not for now, now Anol is still pulling the sled, we will go back with him at a different time."

"Why?" This made Huo Bei a little confused, "You don't want to see Anol?"

As far as Huo Bei knew, the relationship between Qi Chu and Arnold was not bad, and they would occasionally share their sledding experience. Every time Huo Bei sat and listened, he would feel that Qi Chu was really very powerful. He felt that Qi Chu knew everything and knew everything.