Chapter 48

Lynx has always been called a "wolf-killing machine", which shows the relationship between the two natural enemies. Generally speaking, wolves are more dominant in summer, while lynx is more dominant in winter. However, female lynxes with children generally take care of their cubs, while male lynxes come back from hunting, feed their prey to the female lynx and cubs, and then leave silently.

But this female lynx has not seen her male lynx for a long time.

The last time it saw the male lynx was already a month ago. At that time, the cub had not yet been born, and the male lynx was already a frozen corpse at the bottom of the slope, and the blood all over his body was starting to turn black.

The female lynx let out a suppressed cry of pain in her throat. She licked the cubs who were only a few days old and rubbed them affectionately.

"Wow--" Huo Bei stood on the rock and let out a wolf howl. The moose in front of him turned his head and tried to run towards the forest to avoid the pursuit of the wolves, but its hiding was exactly what Huo Bei wanted. It immediately chased from the side, looking for a suitable opportunity to bite the neck of the prey.

The other wolves also quickly followed, running behind the moose. The wolves chasing their prey was terrifying, and other animals avoided them one after another, unwilling to get involved in the hunting activities of the wolves, so as not to hurt innocent people.

"Galle!" Seeing that Galle was too close to the moose, Gano immediately growled, signaling Galle to stay away.

Unexpectedly, Galle got closer to the moose without looking back. It has always been aggressive. Gano had no choice but to follow the moose to avoid accidents.

Among the chasing wolves, Qi Chu ran at the end. His speed was still much lower than that of wolves, but he didn't force it. Every wolf had its own responsibility when the wolves were hunting.

The moose was chased to a desperate situation, but it seemed to realize that it could not run away, so it stopped running, turned to look at the wolves chasing behind, and finally chose Galle, which was closest to it, and rushed over, trying to break through the blockade of the wolves and find a way out.

But obviously the moose underestimated the wolves. When Huo Bei realized what the moose was going to do, he immediately rushed over from the side. Its hind legs were slightly bent, and then jumped up, biting the moose's neck fiercely.

It slid under the moose.

This move is exactly the same as Qi Chu used to avoid the moose's pursuit before. Qi Chu was chasing after him well, but after seeing this scene unexpectedly, he realized how dangerous this move is.

But Galle is not him. Galle is an experienced wild wolf. Its timing and position are very ingenious, and it directly avoided the frontal impact from the moose. However, the moose was also dragged to the ground by Huo Bei, and other wolves rushed up. The moose let out a desperate scream under the bite of the wolf, and then fell to the ground with its head bowed.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Gano immediately walked over to look at Galle, and said, "There are so many ways to avoid it, why choose this one."

"This is easy to use, the boss taught Qi Chu, it must be a good method." Galle licked his paw, it believed that he was still in a cold war with Gano, and he didn't want to do more with Gano, and walked away from the opponent.

However, what Galle didn't know was that Qi Chu had already slammed the black pot on its head, and now that it had made such a fuss, Huo Bei, who had doubts about Qi Chu's words, now had to believe that Qi Chu's way of avoiding moose was taught by Galle.