Chapter 73

Arnold's pack of wolves already belonged to other wolf kings. Ever since he met Anol that day, although Arnold was covered in wounds, he was basically not fatally wounded. Huo Bei roughly judged the strength of this new wolf king.

Qi Chu couldn't figure out whether Huo Bei believed his lies at first, but when Huo Bei's words came out, Qi Chu broke out in a cold sweat, and soon realized that Huo Bei had seen through the lie.

Because this lie has the biggest loophole, that is, Huo Bei really didn't touch him.

No matter how emotionally Qi Chu described what Huo Bei did to him when he was in a daze, Huo Bei's half-smile made Qi Chu's back feel chills, and in the end he slept with his back against the stone wall at night, otherwise he would always feel uneasy.

"Arnold's wolves have a new leader." Sawyer said, "I don't know what the new leader's name is, but it's not difficult to guess that the strength should belong to a fairly ordinary kind of wolf."

It really can't be blamed for Sawyer's underestimation of the new leader of the Arnold wolves, mainly because Huo Bei is too powerful.

"Arnold should come back. Since he is not dead, he has to come back sooner or later." Hero came out from the bushes, shook the hair on his neck, and shook off the water droplets all over his body, and then said slowly: "Boss, are you interested in it?"

Huo Bei raised his eyes slightly, with a normal expression, and then turned his head to look at Qi Chu who was playing with the small thorn balls. Qi Chu ran past the thorn balls and couldn't stop them. There were many small thorn balls on his body, which made him roll on the ground several times.

"Come here, Qi Chu." Huo Bei flicked his tail slightly towards Qi Chu who was angry with him. Qi Chu raised his head subconsciously when he heard the sound, and then walked towards Huo Bei with his head lowered. Because there were small thorns in his hair, they were all tangled together. How is it?"

"It's not good, it's not good at all." Qi Chu lowered his head, he raised his paw angrily and hit the ground, and used his fangs to get rid of the thorns on the paw, but his back suffered too much.

Huo Bei let out an imperceptible chuckle from his throat. He leaned over and stretched out his tongue to lick the top of Qi Chu's head that didn't touch the little thorn ball.

The tip of the sharp fangs scratched the flesh lightly, Qi Chu retracted his neck sensitively, as soon as he dodged, Huo Bei said, "It's hard for me to clean up the thorn ball if you hide like this."

Hearing this, Qi Chu hesitated for a moment, but stood still and let Huo Bei use his fangs to clean up the small thorns on his body.

They were so close that Qi Chu could clearly hear Huo Bei's breathing. Qi Chu remembered the feeling when Huo Bei bit his tail before, so he lay down on the ground and looked up at Huo Bei slightly.

The face of this Siberian wolf was slightly ferocious, and when the eyes of the beast fell on him, Qi Chu always felt shuddering, but a strange thought rose in his heart... His intuition told him that the Siberian wolf in front of him would not hurt him.

Because Huo Bei likes him.

Qi Chu knew about this.

"Okay." The hair on the body and the small thorn balls are not easy to get together, but it is not difficult for Huo Bei, but it will inevitably hurt Qi Chu when it gets off, and he will scream once every time it hurts. The husky, who is afraid of pain, let out a shrill scream, without the pretentiousness of pretending to have a miscarriage before, this scream is sincere.