Lies

*picture of Mercedes and tyrese at the top*

Mercedes pov~
So now we getting ready to go to the club. Me and tyrese haven't talk to each other since the car drive. I'm so mad at him I can't even think straight. He may look fine in his little outfit but I'm still not talking to him. He was wearing his timberlands with all black on and his gold chain. While I was wearing my little tight black dress and pink red bottoms. No lie I was looking cute with my little pink lipstick and outfit.

Tyrese pov~
Mercedes is really getting on my nerves, like real talk. She still not talking to me over that whole Shy'drea thing. I'm not gonna lie but she came at me, but I think I'm catching feelings for ha. I don't know what to do but I'm kinda looking forward to seeing Shy'drea at the club we going to.

Diamond pov~
We got home from the Cheesecake Factory. "That dinner was crazy" said cameron. " I know right you better not do me like that " I said. "I will never I love you to much" Cameron stated. Then he licked his lips. He keep playing he know I love when he do that I thought . Me and Cameron took a shower and got ready . I put on a white fitted Versace short jumpsuit with a gold necklaces and some gold heels . Cameron had on all white with a gold necklaces and some gold foampoites.

Londan and Trent pov~
Mercedes is so crazy bro, Shy'drea better watch out. I was really thinking when Trent asked me a question. "Babe what you wearing tonight?" he said. " I don't know I think ima wear my blue dress with my black pumps", I said back. "Alright then Ima wear my blue polo shirt with my gamma blues", he said. With that I shooked my head and we headed to the shower.

We all planned to meet up at the paradise club . Once everybody got there they started dancing. They was all having fun, but the girls decided to go to the restroom.

Mercedes pov~
"Girl I'm having fun, even with me and tyrese not talking", I said. "I kno that's right, girl you better tell him",Diamond said with a laugh. "Mhmm you kno you ain't gonna say nothing to Cameron", londan said. "Whatever", Diamond said, as we walked back. I had to stop cause my song was on. "Anything she can do I can do it too", we all sang.
As the song played, I notice who Shy'drea was dancing on. I was so mad, he already kno how I feel about her. That fact that he letting her do it and look like he enjoying it is disrespectful. Im finna go off, I thought as I walk over there. "Um Tyrese what you think you doing", I yelled. He couldn't even speak so I got even madder. "Shy'drea I already told you and since you thought I was playing Ima show you", I yelled again. "Girl who you yelling at", she yelled back. I couldn't take it so I punch her ha face she really made me mad. Then I grabbed her by her hair to get a good grip and kept punching her . Then Tyrese wanna be captain save a female and pulled me off of her. While some random person pulled Shy'drea . Tyrese took me outside to calm down . "Tyrese you go let that female dance on you knowing that I'm in the same club with you ? " Said mercedes. "Man it wasn't even -" he tried to say before getting cut off. "I don't even wanna hear it take me home now before I kill this girl"Mercedes said.

Behind Closed DoorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara