Who to blame ?

*picture of Diamond and Cameron at the top *
Diamond POV ~
We finally got home from the club. I was so ready to go to sleep. I took a shower and wash my hair. Then threw it in a sloppy bun. I go to lay down and get comfortable then slowly doused off. But wakened up by cameron. "DIAMOND" He yelled . I jumped up . "What in the word is this ? "
Cameron POV ~
I lurking on Diamond Instagram. I see some dude go by Shawn commenting under her pictures. " DIAMOND" I yelled. "Wtf is this ?" I pointed to these long paragraph he wrote. "Wtf is you talking bout ? " She said suprisely . She looked and read it . " I don't know " she said. "Wym this dude calling you baby and saying he love you and can't wait until he see you again" I said. "You know what go to sleep idk who to blame " I calmly said. "You really go believe him and false claiming not my fault you got you a girl like me " she said going back to sleep. I thought about it and it is a lot of them do be false claiming her so I ain't sweat it I just went to sleep .
Mercedes POV ~
When we got in the car I hold my anger in and sat and just thought bout what happened. We got in the house I went to the room and closed the door. I took a long shower letting everything sink in. When I got out I looked around the house Tyrese was no where to be found. I got in bed and was just go deal with it tomorrow .
Tyrese POV ~
She went to the room and closed the door . I just knew she thought I was go sleep on this couch. I thought bout it but I remember wtf I am I don't sleep on couches. I called up Shy'drea.
"Hello" she said in a sleepy voice.
"Can I come over ? " I said.
"Yeah I guess" she said dryly.
"I'll be there in 5 minutes " I respond.
5 Minutes later...
I knocked on Shy'drea door. She finally answered. She moved out the way to let me in. When she closed it I just couldn't help but wanna be all on her. She turned around and I grabbed her . I picked her up and started kissing her.
Shy'drea POV ~
He picked me up and started kissing me. At first I didn't wanna kiss him back but my body just took over. We got to kissing then he took me to my room. And put me on the bed and kept kissing me .
Tyrese POV ~
It was feeling so good but it was so wrong. I thought bout who I really love and that was Mercedes so I stopped.
"Why you stop ? " She said.
"This ain't right" I said , and got my keys and left out. I got in my car and regret that I even did what I did . I drove back home and it was 1 am. I took my clothes off and got in bed.