Love decision

*picture of Noel *
5 months later
Diamond POV ~
Mercedes still haven't been found . But they say they close to finding out who got her. So me and Noel started talking and going on dates when he not busy. He tell me he love me and I love him too. Cameron be to busy to make anytime for me because they looking for mercedes. Like now. So Noel want me to come to his house . So I took a 20 minute shower. When I got out I threw on some black hammer pants and a turquoise crop top. With my powder blue Jordan's. I sprayed perfume and got my phone and keys.
D:I'm around the corner
N: the door unlock let your self in ;)
When I got there I went inside. He was on the phone with somebody. All I heard was yeah .. you still got her.. I got her bestfriend diamond here.. I'll be over there when I'm done here .. you on your way shy'drea ? .. Tell Taylor what I told you to .. okay .... bye . My mouth drop and I ranned out the house . I called Cameron and told him I'm coming to the trap.
N: why you leave so early ?
D: I don't want nothing to do with you no more
N: no I love you why ?
I just didn't respond and I arrived at the trap house. I ranned inside.
"Cameron ! Tyrese ! Trent ! " I yelled . They came running down the stairs with there guns.
"I know who got Mercedes " I said.
"Diamond calm down who got her ? " Cameron asked .
"Shy'drea , Taylor and this boy name Noel " I explained everything and How we started talking .
" Diamond go get London " Trent said.
"I'm coming with you lets go " said Cameron
" No I got this " I said.
"LETS GO NOW " he yelled .
When we got in the car it was silent. I broke the silence.
"Cameron I'm so sorry " I said
"No I'm sorry for not showing you not attention if u felt that way you should have just told me" he said .
"I love you so much you my forever boy I promise not to cheat or talk to another nigga " I told him .
"I love you too and I promise the same but with a female" he said.
When we arrived at London house I got out and ran to door and started banging on it. After a couple of seconds she answered.
"Yes diamond ? " She said
"Hurry up and get dress" I said
"Why ? " She ask
"I'll tell you in the car " I said
London POV ~
"I'll tell you in the car " she said
I just knew some bad was bout to happen. So I rushed up stars and threw on my black tights with my black crop top. With my gamma blues 11 and threw my hair in a sloppy bun. I hurry up and locked up then got in the car. She told me everything that's happening.
Tyrese POV ~
We just got done tracking down all 3 of them phones. So we know where they at and they conversation next time. I was mad we need to find my baby I haven't talked to her since that whole shy'drea thing.