Caught up

*picture of Shawn *
The next day......
Diamond POV ~
So Shawn wanted to take me out tonight. I waited for Cameron to leave to go to his trap house.
"I'm Finna go to the trap I love you", he said and gave me a kiss.
"I love you too", I said then kissed him again. Then we started making out then he pulled away.
"Don't start some you can't finish"he said.
"Well seen later tonight " I said.
Then he got up and left. I finally told Shawn I'll go with him. So I chooses out a outfit . I chooses out some high waisted pants and a crop top that said boss. With some black heels. I got in the shower and took a 20 minute shower. And then I put my clothes on then got a call from shawn.
"Hello " I said
"I'm outside" he said
"I'm On my way " I said then hung up.
I put my gold chain on. Then got my purse and phone then sprayed perfume on me.
Shawn POV ~
I was waiting on diamond to come out. I checked my self to see how I looked I had on a black shirt with some Levis. With the powder blue 10s. I look up to see diamond coming out. Lawd she so beautiful. I am so glad I had time to take her out I been so busy working at the trap house. So I decide to take her to chili's.
Cameron POV ~
So me, Trent, Tyrese decided to go out to chili's to talk bout business. So I pull up at chili's I see different type of women. But this one stood out to me she so beautiful. But I didn't pay no mind my girl was at home. I got a table for 3 . So finally they arrived. We started discussing business.
"Hold on Cameron ain't that diamond with that nigga? " said Trent.
"That is her with that nigga who group tryna take over ",said tyrese.
"Sholl right ",said Cameron.
I got up and went over to them and sat in the booth with them.
"So this how we rocking you mess with the enemy " said Cameron.
"No baby its not like that he just a friend " she said.
Diamond POV ~
"No baby it's not like that he just a friend " I said.
" Umm baby wtf Is this nigga ?" Shawn ask.
"Don't worry about that just know this aint your last time seeing me" he made a gun with his hand, " I guess I'll deal with you when I get home if I do come home ".
I watched him leave . I got up.
"We can't see each other no more " I said then walk away.
Cameron POV ~
I drove home thinking how I'm go handle this. Of course I'm not go end us we been rocking for 2 years now. When I got home I sat on the couch and watch tv. When she walked in I got up and went to room. I got undress and layed down to go to sleep.
"It wasn't even like -" said tried to explain.
"I'm not mad I understand y'all just friends you can't see him no more", I said then went to sleep .