If the offer is still up...

(A/n: idk anything about NY so please just don't go too hard on me 🙏 I'm from FL so yeah😭)

Work was tiring, Jazmine thought to herself as she walked down the crowded streets of New York. There were people yelling about something, people sleeping on the floor, and kids running in the streets. She didn't want to go home just yet so she decided to stop at a gas station her friend worked at.
——
After chatting with her for about 20 minutes, she went back home.
——
Their house was really small. It was a three bedroom house, well a three bedroom and laundry room house. There was only one bathroom and there were six people living there: Alondra, Jasmine, Alex, Jona, Maria (their mom) and Bruce (Maria's boyfriend). The rooms looked something like this, the boys share a room, Alondra has her own room, and Maria and Bruce shared a room. Where did Jazmine sleep? Well she slept in the laundry room. Of course the laundry stuff was moved, but she lived in a very little room. She was rarely home because of that. She hated her room so much. But there was nothing she could do about it.
——
When Jazmine got home, her mom and Bruce were on the couch talking.
"Where's Ali?" Jazmine asks.
"CHANGING" Alondra yells back.
——
Eventually it was the girls and their mom and Bruce sitting at the table.
Maria pulled out a piece of paper, it was pink.
"We have good and bad news" Bruce said.
"Bad news first please" Alondra said.
"One of you guys has to move out" Bruce answered.
WHAT Jazmine thought
"Okay what the hell is the good news then?" Jazmine asked with a slight attitude.
"I'm pregnant!!" Her mom answered happily.
As Alondra was congratulating the two, Jazmine was shocked. She already knew she was the one who had to move out. That pink slip said "minor consent slip", probably for her to get consent to move out. Alondra didn't need it, she was already 18.
"I'm I the one who has to leave?" Jazmine said flatly, getting out of her seat.
"We were going to ask you two and then make the decision-"
"THATS BULL AND YOU KNOW IT!! YOU KNOW ALI WONT MOVE OUT OR ANY OF THAT! SHE GETS EVERYTHING HANDED TO HER HERE!! AND ME? I GET TO SLEEP IN A DAMN LAUNDRY ROOM!!" Jazmine was fuming.
"That's not my fault Jaz" Alondra answered sourly.
"SHUT UP!! AND THAT PAPER YOU HAVE IS FOR A MINOR WHICH I AM AND ALI IS NOT! THAT PAPER IS FOR ME" she said holding back tears. She couldn't believe it, her mom was turning her back on her 16 year old daughter.
"Honey, yes this paper is for you, because you'll need it in order to move out" her mom responded  
"Who said I was moving out?"
"Please Jaz, your sister is earning enough money to help all of us. Plus don't you have a friend who said you can stay at his house if you ever needed a place to stay?" Her mom asked
"Mom! he lives all THE WAY IN TULSA!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE THAT IS!? THATS IN OKLAHOMA!!"
"If the offer is still up I don't think he'll mind. We'll help pay for your travels" said Bruce
"Why don't you just have Ali pay for it since she's earning so much money?" She said smartly
"Hon please?" Her mom pleaded
"Whatever mom, it's good to know I'll be replaced" she said as she went back to her room.

She plopped on her bed, crying, unable to understand how it was so easy for her mom and sister to just throw her out of the house like that. She wanted to scream. Scream so loud so everyone could hear her anger. But she suppressed it.
She started packing her clothes into a large backpack. She didn't have much so it all fit, along with some pictures, a few important trinkets, and money. She was going to run away. Run away tonight, and have her family wondering why breakfast wasn't cooked in the morning, or why the kids weren't taken care of. They're going to realize how much they really needed her. They're going to regret it.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
(Sorry if this chapter was long lol)

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ(Sorry if this chapter was long lol)