The call

It was late. Jazmine wanted to sleep. But she knew she had to leave. Leave far away.

It was already 12:48 and she went out of her room to see if anyone was awake. She heard her moms door close and knew it was Bruce going into the room to sleep with her now pregnant mother.

Jazmine went back to her room and thought for a bit:
is this a good idea? Should I really abandon my family? Well they did kinda abandoned me first. God I'm gonna miss them. They probably won't miss me though.
It hurt her. It hurt her a lot to leave. She was a really crucial part in their family.
She was pulled out of her thoughts after hearing a knock at the door.
"Mana?" She heard Alex say ('mana' is short for Hermana, which is Spanish for sister)
"Yes?" She asked
"Why were you yelling at mom and Ali today?"
"I have to move away buddy, it's for a job I got" she lied
"Where are you going to live now? Are you staying in New York? Are you moving out of state?" Alex was asking a bunch of questions, with his eyes filling up with tears,
"No bud, I gotta move to Oklahoma, you know, by Texas?"
"When are you leaving?" He asked back
"I'm leaving tonight, I have a flight at 3:00 in the morning. My friend is coming to pick me up, so don't worry, I'll be safe,okay?" She again lied. She felt so bad about it.

She sent Alex back to bed, saying I love you and a kiss on the forehead. She promised him that she will visit when she can.
It was normal for Jazmine to sneak out at night, so hearing the front door open and close wasn't anything new to the Perez family.

There she was, a 16 year old, Puerto Rican girl, dressed like a little boy, black converse, soft black pants, baggy blue shirt and a black hoodie, pulled up so no one can see her face, walking alone in the streets at 1:25 in the morning.

Shit she thought. She forgot to pack food. She started getting hungry.
Is Crystal working today? She thought to herself. She looked for the gas station she had visited earlier. She knew almost everyone who worked there. She loves going to that gas station.
——
"Pleaseeeeeee" Jazmine pleaded
"I can't just give you stuff for free" Crystal, the cashier, responded.
"Bro I promise I'll pay you back. I just need a couple snacks and drinks, just for tonight" she asked practically begging the blond.
"Fineeeee," she said with an eye roll. "I'm expecting my money though"
"THANK YOU THANK YOU" Jazmine yelled.
——
After grabbing some snacks, she walked around the town and found a pay phone. She knew exactly who she needed to call.
She put a couple nickels in, heard the phone ring,

"Hello?" The voice said
"Hey sorry it's late, is Keith there?"

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Heheh thanks for readinggggg. Don't worry she'll meet dal in the next chap
✌️😉

 Don't worry she'll meet dal in the next chap ✌️😉