You Ask a Lot of Questions

Dallas was pulling me behind him. This food better be good, I'm so freaking hungry, I thought. 

"Are we almost there?" I asked him, almost whining. We had been walking for over five minutes and I felt like I couldn't wait any longer.

 "Yeah Imma see what Johnny's doing then we'll head over there." He responded.

 "How far out goes he live?" 

"Like right here." 

We pulled up to a house, it looked nice, but when we walked closer, there was yelling. I looked at Dallas to see if i should walk up with him, he just put his palm out, telling me to stay where I was. He walked up to the door and we heard a "GET OUT JOHNNY!" and Dallas walked back to me. "That means he's not here," he said. 

I didn't want to ask any noisy questions so I just asked, "Where is he then?" 

Dallas responded by pointing and saying "Either that house right there or that empty lot over there." 

I didn't say anything and just followed behind him.

 ----

"Where does Keith live?" I asked 

"Down the street that way." He said, pointing to the opposite direction that we were going. 

"If John's not in the lot, then we'll just go to the restaurant, okay?" 

"Okay" I responded.

----

I was getting really tired of holding my bag so i asked Dal if we can drop it off somewhere. He  said we could drop them off at Pony's house, which was on the way to the lot and said we would go get them on our way back. 

I waiting outside for Dallas to come back out when i heard the door close. I turned around to see taller guy with a white shirt and pajama pants on. 

"Hey! You must be Jazmine! Dallas told us not to come say hi to you yet but I really wanted to. Two-Bit talks about you all the time! Well, not actually all the time but... OH YEAH the name's Sodapop!" he said sticking his hand out. This kid was talking like 400 words a second. 

"Oh so you're THE Sodapop? Its nice to meet you!" I said with a smile. I didn't even realize i was smiling, but this dude's smile is too damn contagious. He was real handsome, like a celebrity or something. He had these beautiful blue eyes and again, this crazy nice smile. He seemed like a super nice person. Well, I kinda already knew that since Keith told me. 

"You can come inside if you want, Two-Bits in here and probably wants to see you." He said still smiling. 

 I walked in and saw (and heard) Dallas and Keith wrestling on the floor, along with a few unfamiliar faces. 

"I WANNA SEE HER NOW!!''  "NO YOU GOTTA WAIT TILL TOMORROW MAN!!" "DALLAS GET THE HELL OFF ME" "NO!"

I started laughing, I looked over at Sodapop, who was standing next to me, also laughing. "Guys, she's already in here."

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Thank you for reading!! Idk if you guys like the way this story is going but i don't really have a plan for it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated:) 

 Any feedback is greatly appreciated:)