extras iv → the rivers of Eden

 ❝ AT THE CENTRE, EDEN has a Central Sanctuary; one made Court of the Gods, the other made for the Outer God Krshuggos, the one who sleeps after creating both Edenia and its people. ❞

 ❞

1) PISON → a higher river that sets its boundaries north; closest to Zion, a land of priestesses.

        PRIANGAIN, the land where House of Castro resides; known for having both the Phoenix (Sun Incarnate) and the Bakunawa (Moon Incarnate) co-existing. These two mythical creatures have granted a boon for Amos Castro to bare two children that represent the moon and sun respectively.

2) GIHON → a lower river that sets its boundaries reaching south of Gomorrah, the land of divine witchcraft.

      LOSTSPOIAKE, the land where House Celestia resides; known for its rather divine existence and serene presence, both the land and river that reaches Gomorrah has a rather intricate relationship as the witches and wizards that surround the outskirts of Lostspoiake becomes a key component to the river's enchanting magic that surrounds it.

3) HIDDEKEL → another high river that sets its boundaries to the west of Babylon, the land of arrayed science and magick.

      FRONITIUM, the land where the House Gaian resides; known for its beauty and its hallowed presence all around it ― the copious amounts of sanctums that surround the land not only serves as a cathedral to some of the netizens that live in it, but give different aspects of protection that Gaian is known for.

4) EUPHRATES → the isolated river that sets its boundaries to the east of Sodom, the land that houses the Exiles; creatures of the shadows with malevolent behavior. 

       KINDAIRE, the land where the enigmatic House Urd'r resides. Hidden from the eyes of other Edenians, the House Urd'r has kept their land hidden for their own privacy and away from the prying eyes of the Exiles that are told to live just on the outskirts of