one | the war of Scarlet and Gold

The two Outer Gods continue their war for supremacy ― their existence and their war made incarnate through both the Edenian race and the Exiles' shadowed existence made things difficult

The two Outer Gods continue their war for supremacy ― their existence and their war made incarnate through both the Edenian race and the Exiles' shadowed existence made things difficult. Their war has become so intense that often times Eden can be seen weeping, its citizens oft mourn for those weakened enough to fall into a sleep-like death, and some can be seen succumbing to the Exiles' attacks.

The four Houses and the Trinity can only do so much as to bear the citizens' burden, for they cannot even begin to express their sadness as work overcomes them ― the loss of many newborn Edenians impede the work the four Houses, the Trinity does nothing but bear the rest of what they cannot do. Far from finished, the Houses and the Trinity work within the shadows, fighting Exiles and keeping Eden alive until this forsaken war would end.

Eden's pleas and cries of began to form a song of pain with war waging on, it left a quite a heavy toll on the first generation of the Houses and its Trinity, creating and attempting to even minimize such a large quantities of bodies and souls was barely possible, but they continued their work ― seemingly unending and somewhat far from finished, the Houses continued to carry on such a heavy burden and task, for they were the first of their kind, they were told of such burdens and it was clear how unprepared they were.

Amos, who became the head of the Houses, has had enough of it. His bones grow weary and weak, and his strength wanes with each and every attempt to even shoulder this gruelsome war that both gods are fighting. The sky moves with each and every fibre of their being, their colors wax and wane of both scarlet and gold, two colors that these outer gods oft take on.

Though none have truly seen Krshuggos in their full glory, all they know is the colors whenever the outer god and a strong influence that completely overwhelms anyone who draws nigh to the outer god. Though the Houses and its Trinity has not truly seen the god who'd made them and made them to follow such rules, they know only from its distant whispers and faint visions of the god of Order.

The Houses and Trinity are completely overwhelmed with the task they've been given ― barely able to so much as move or unite themselves against such a threat, they still try their best. Weakened completely by the continuous attacks the Exiles throw at them, the Trinity still does their best to move the citizens away from such threats; the Houses are in shambles, their bodies have fully used up all of its remaining strength, the Houses have completely fallen.

Death only awaiting the fell Houses of Eden; the four members are cornered by the Exiles, their strength waning with each and every attempt at keeping the Exiles away, before any of them could react they've been shredded into a million of pieces ― Amos only remains, growing even weaker, but hearing the cries of both the citizens and his fellow friends getting devoured, he does nothing else but succumb to the pain of the Exiles' bite ― their blood and bite carry a shadowed poison, excruciating to even handle, these Exiles are quick with biting their foes in order for them to completely feed on the weakened prey.

Amos' screams grow louder ― the pain surging through his body is slow, and his inability to even close his eyes makes the torment of these Exiles' attacks grow only stronger, Amos suffered the most before dying completely. The Houses of Eden have fallen completely.

While Krshuggos keeps themselves busy with fighting against Rulh-yazarut, and after what feels moments for these two Outer Gods, Eden suffers a great wound ― a scar that severs their faith for the Outer God, the creator of everything and one who made Eden, the citizens can only do nothing but feel abandoned in this war.

The Trinity and the Houses both have fallen ― the Trinity suffered the poison of the Exiles' bite in their vain attempts to keep the citizens far from danger, Onyx the Onlooker, took much of the damage; he believed that he could swerve some Exiles far from the citizens, but fell shortly after saving them.

The second one that was killed off was Lucius the Overseer, the Trinity believed that they would aid most of the Edenians into safety if they could part ways ― a heroic choice but executed poorly when all of them were at their weakest, the citizens were saved, but at the hefty cost of their lives. The Overseer believed in keeping the Exiles at bay would aid the citizens and buy them enough time to save more, but with how intelligent these Exiles can be, one attacked Lucius by complete surprise and was bitten through the neck, making the Overseer dead within seconds.

The final soul of the Trinity was Azriel, the Eternal was the last one standing ― weakened completely by the Exiles, considering how they attack in groups, Azriel has no true way out of this and has been cornered elsewhere. This War has shown just how the first generation of the Trinity and its Houses suffered throughout, with Exiles roaming around, things have gone out of their control.

All three of the Trinity are dead, and so are the four Houses of Eden ― and while this war continues on, the death of the citizens of Eden continue and the Exiles continue on to feast on the dead bodies of the fell Edenians. This is the beginning of what would soon be named as the "Second Psalm," where the event of Krshuggos creates another generation of the Houses and its Trinity.

 This is the beginning of what would soon be named as the "Second Psalm," where the event of Krshuggos creates another generation of the Houses and its Trinity

to note ―

THANK YOU ( saturnskiesss , ThinaGa + zcldrive ) for brainstorming with me, thank you for your advice. I appreciate your opinions, and here's my token of appreciation. Hope, if this work actually piques your interest, can help by voting and commenting on this book ― would really help me both by motivation and actual feedback would be really nice as well.