zero | eden, its origin.

( chapter zero → eden, its origins )

( chapter zeroeden, its origins )

IN THE BEGINNING, Eden was nothing more but a blank canvas; then came two catastrophic forces known only as Order ( Krshuggos ) and Chaos ( Rulh-yazarut ) and their eternal tug of war for utter supremacy ― that was the case until, Krshuggos began to breath life to the void world known as Eden. This newly life inhabiting world was evergreen; blooming in all corners and so, life began to flourish in Eden ― it was a paradise. For an Outer God, Krshuggos found humor in their existence ― to know that their life is but a blissful moment to themselves, but to that who lived, it's been a lifetime full of otherworldly beauty

Rulh-yazarut was not entertained by this mockery; the other God knew that their influence would be more than enough to overtake them, so they began to influence their minds ― and in the events of the souls who succumbed to the influence of Rulh-yazarut, they turned into what modern day Eden call the "Exiles," a creature born from the shadows and those who follow the influence of Rulh-yazarut. Once Kshuggos heard what Rulh-yazarut done, their war is said to continue until modern day Eden.

The Exiles' existence brought a heavy burden for the yet-to-bloom Edenians forced Krshuggos to breathe life to four specific souls ― these would be known as Amos, Terra, Endless & Fate, tasked only to create a way to counteract the influence of Rulh-yazarut. With the four Houses established, Krshuggos began to form Eden further and created the four rivers where each and specific House would reside in, these would be known only as: Pison, Gihon, Hiddekel & the Euphrates rivers.

Krshuggos continued to breathe life gave the task to the four Houses; their task requires them to handle the citizens of Eden and how would they flourish and become a society that's built on trust and to create multiple nations with diverse cultures ― these nations would aid with the Houses of Eden and their sole purpose of keeping the Exiles away from destroying and attempting to use their forbidden magick to influence the innocent souls into succumbing to Rulh-yazarut's power.

Now, with each and passing day, the Houses of Eden feel overwhelmed; their inability to fully control the Exiles and their constant attacks to different nations leads the Houses to create the "trinity" ― this trinity consists of the Onlookers, Eternals and Overseers who aid in keeping Eden safe. Despite the safeguards made for Eden, more issues seem to present themselves through various ways.