💗-Iguro | his snake

In which YN finds Kaburamaru and it leads to something else.. 🩷🐍
----

This story is based off of my book

Me and my friend (FN) we're in town eating some treats. We sit down at a side bench and begin to eat your food, until I hear a hissing sound on my leg.

I jump off the bench and FN looks at me confused.

"What's wrong Yn???!!!?" FN yells out to me.

"O-oh my god.. it's a fucking snake!" I yell out to her. A snake has slithered up the bench and caressed my leg. I looked down and freaked out more than I should've..

"I-is it venomous..?" FN says while getting up and going toward my side to the bench to examine the snake.

"Hmm.. it's a snow hognose snake.. rarely violent, but they are venomous.." She says. I almost freaked out when I seen her reach her hand out towards it. I know FN likes snakes and they are fine or whatever but a wild snake in the middle of a busy town? No thanks..

"He doesn't look like a wild snake. He must have been bred and bought by a human or some sort. This means he has a owner." She says. FN is extremely smart so thanks for her! <3

I look at her one more time before she says something else to me.

"Can you go find his owner? I need to finish my curry while it's hot! And your finished with your Takoyaki balls!" I shudder once more at her. I didn't really want to but I put myself in the owners position. If someone found my pet I'd want them to try and return it. So I agree.

I take the snake from her, gently petting him a couple times and he seemed to like me. I put his around my neck so he can rest and I began to walk the town. I was quite bored so I talked with the snake.

What's it like being a snake?
Can you understand human language?
Are your hisses actually replies?
Did you know im a runaway?
FN is my best friend!
She's the red hai-

"Hey! You! Get back here!" I heard a male behind me yell in my direction. I wanted to see the fight until I turn around and realize he was talking to me.

"Are you speaking to me..?" I say a little confused. I stop walking and the male approaches me. He has black hair and blue and yellow eyes with bandages covering his mouth area and a striped haori.

"Yes. I am speaking to you." He says a little annoyed.

"You didn't have to be so rude.. what did you need?" I say to him. This man just yelled at me and ran me down. He could have politely tapped on my shoulder and told me what he needed.

People from the Nikki village are nothing but stuck up..

"That's my snake. Why do you have it?!" He says still irritated.

"Your snake interrupted my supper break. I was walking around trying to find its owner. But I need to make sure your the real owner." I cover the snake with my hands.

"What's the breed of snake?" I ask him. White snakes are pretty rare and valuable so I don't want any weird lunatics trying to steal him.