🧡- Genya | overprotective

Y/N and Genya were dating, at first Genya was very nervous around her, but soon he became like normal and they fell inlove <3
--

Genya and Y/N were walking around the butterfly mansion's garden, hand in hand, admiring all the butterflies and plants.

It was a beautiful spring season so everything was bright and beautiful. Y/N and Genya walked down the cobblestone path until they got to the end. They sat down on the benches together and Y/N rests her head on his shoulder, gently while holding his hand.

Y/N feels like someone's eyes are on her and Genya so she sits up a little confused, she looks around a little more, before seeing Sanemi Shinazugawa, hiding in a fucking bush.

"I-uhm.. Genya..?" I tap on his shoulder and point to Sanemi.

"It's that your brother..? Hiding in the bush.. spying on us.." Genya looks confused, then looking a little embarrased.

"Ah.. he's a little overprotective.." He says. I turn back to Sanemi in the fucking bush before standing up. I hold onto Genya hand and I lead him out of the garden, then back into the town, for food.

"C'mon Genya.. I don't want to watch your brother spying on us.." I say a little freaked out, what a weirdo..

He go into town and get some snacks. Dango, Takoyaki balls, and even some strawberry kubota dakifuku. Then we head back to my estate where me and Genya cuddle for the rest of the day <3

I still can't stop thinking about Genya older brother spying on us in the butterfly mansion garden.. I understand he's overprotective but it's still kinda weird..

I doze off and before I know it it's the next day. I wake up warmly in Genyas arms, he gives me a kiss before leaving to the Wind Estate.

"Y/N.. would you like you go on another date tonight..?" He asks shyly. I agree to pick him up from the Wind Estate at 7pm, then he leaves.

The entire day I couldn't think about anything other than Genya, my cute little boyfriend.

Finally my dreams are answered and it's 7, I head down to the wind estate to pick up my little pookie bbg

"why are you here." I hear a stern voice say. Great, I got the wrong brother.

"Uhm.. I'm picking up Genya.. we have a date.." I'm lowkey scared of sanemi. Why does he hate me so much? I'm a great future-sister-in-law!

"Your not picking up Genya at SEVEN AT NIGHT. He's just a baby." He's a teenager, with a girlfriend who carry's around a glock and shoots demons, then eating them alive. I wouldn't call that anything 'baby-like'

"Pleas-"

"NO. LEAVE." I hear him sternly yell at me again.

"Listen Shinazugawa. I know you don't trust me with your younger brother, and you don't want him to ever get hurt or sad.. and you think that he's never going to grow up. But I will never hurt Genya. I love him with all my heart, and I want to show him how happy he makes me by taking him out tonight. And if you forbid me and Genya from dating.. he will be even more hurt than if I did anything to him. Because his own brother won't let him be with the girl he loves." I say, #ShakespeareEra

"I-.." he looks down, knowing that I'm right. Genya is grown, and Sanemi knows how much it will hurt Genya to push up apart.

Sanemi doesn't speak but he just moves out of the way, letting me inside.

I walk inside and see Genya right behind saneki on the other side of the door, crying.

"Genya! Why are you crying? Is everything okay?!" I say concerned. Hoping Sanemi didn't punish him beforehand or anything.

"You Y/N!" He says in between sobs. I look at him sad and confused.

"What is it Genya, did I do something to you? I'm so sorry!!" I say hugging him gently, trying to comfort him.

"No.. (sniff sniff) I-I heard everything you said.. (sobs) Your so kind Y/N.." he says before sobbing more and hugging me gently.

That made me realize how much my feelings meant tk him, genyas whole family was dead at a very young age of his. Sanemi never showed him any love. His only family member rejected him as a brother. But I was the first person to treat him with such love in a very long long time.

I smile at him before giving his a kiss.

"Of course Genya, anything for you.." 🩷

---
This took me around 10 minutes to make <3 (I'm very proud of myself!!

In my "[kamaboko and hashira hc's] Arguements" I got inspiration from this, but I didn't want Sanemi to lie and try to break them up so I changed it a little to be more realistic, did you enjoy? 🩷