Chapter 1

Cricket: "Dad! Do we have any more Undead Jackal cereal?"

Bill: "Cricket. You know we can't keep buying cereal."

Cricket: "But there's nothing in the fridge..."

Bill: "Don't be ridiculous Cricket." He opened the fridge and found it empty. Then he checked the shelves and drawers but nothing.

Bill: "How could we be out of food?"

Nancy: "I think I know your problem Bill." She said pointing out the window.

Cricket and Bill looked out the window and saw Tilly having a tea party with the farm animals. With the food from inside the house.

Bill ran out the front door. "Tilly! We're supposed to eat that! It's not for the animals!"

The animals got startled away as Tilly had her regular look.

Tilly: "I'm sorry papa. But I thought my friends would prefer this food over their regular food."

Bill: "We're just going to have to go to the store and get some more groceries."

Nancy: "Bill, remember that the local grocery store is closed today. The owner's daughter had a baby."

Cricket: "Yay! We're going back to Big City!"

Bill sighed as he picked up his keys for the truck. "Come on family, we're going to the city."

Nancy: "I'll be right behind y'all." She picked up her keys for her motorcycle.

The rest of the family got on the truck and made their way to Big City.

Timeskip...

The Greens walked out of the grocery store with multiple bags.

Cricket: "Woo! I got my cereal!" He hugged the box closely much to his father's concern.

Bill: "Cricket. If that cereal is unhealthy I'm going to stop buying it for you." He grabbed the box out of his son's hands and looked at the nutritional value.

Bill: "It's healthy?"

Cricket: "Yeah, but I also like the guy on the box."

Nancy: "Who's the guy on the box sug?"

Cricket: "He's the best motorcyclist in the world! His stunts are so awesome and so dangerous, people think he's immortal."

Nancy: "Best motorcyclist? Not before your mama right sug?"

Cricket: "Sure you're cool and all on your bike but Undead Jackal does everything so much better! He's actually doing a show here in Big City for free! Can we please check it out? Please! Please!"

Bill: "I don't know."

Nancy: "Come on Bill. Things have been quiet around the farm. We could use a little excitement in our lives."

Bill: "Tilly?"

Tilly: "I too would like to see Undead Jackal. I want to personally thank him for donating a million dollars to preserving forests and saving the wildlife."

Bill: "Okay. I guess a little outing will be good for the family."

Cricket and Tilly: "Yay!"

Later they drove to the football stadium where the show was going to take place. Cricket found Remy and they, and the rest of the Green family both sat at the front of the stadium.

Cricket: "This is going to be so good!"

Remy: "I know right! It's also great to see you again Cricket."