Chapter 3

The Greens and Y/N are seen walking down the busy streets of Big City while carrying bags of goodies for their stake night.

Cricket: "Oh boy, I can't wait for tonight. Our first family Steak Night in the Big City!"

Everyone: "Whoo!"

Bill: "And even though the food's three times more expensive here, nothin's more important than family tradition. But seriously, I spent Cricket's college savings in there."

Y/N: "Homeschooling him still isn't easy, yet."

Cricket: "I never planned on goin'. What's your favorite part of Steak Night, Tilly?"

Tilly: "Well, Cricket, where do I start? I'd have to say... the steaks."

Gramma: "The steaks!"

Bill: "Uh, I'm gonna have to go with steaks."

Cricket: "Cause it ain't Steak Night without the steaks!" He held up the packet of stakes above his head.

Bill: "Wait, how'd you get those?"

Cricket: "Can I hold them? Can I, dad?"

Bill: "Hmm... Well, all right. But be careful. Steaks are the heart of Steak Night."

Cricket: "I'll care for 'em like my own precious meat babies." He squeezes and kissed them.

Bill looked at his watch. "Oh, wow, it's gettin' late. We gotta get home."

Cricket: "Hey, Dad, look! Let's take the subway! That'll save us a bunch of time."

Bill: "Good idea. Can't be that complicated, right?"

Cricket and Tilly: "Yay! Subway! Subway! Subway!"

Gramma: "Sub-won't! That subway's no good! And full of hidden dangers. Nothin' good ever comes from being underground! The only way you're gonna get me down that slimy old crime hole is if you drag me kickin' and screamin'!" She realized Bill is holding her. "Oh you did. Well heck."

Y/N turned his attention to the kids. "Hey, by any chance. Did you see the music video where I was doing loops in the tunnel as fireworks set off in the background?"

Cricket: "Yeah! It was really cool!"

Y/N: "Well, it was this very train station I did it at. Of course the producers weren't keen on the idea so I had to do it with the help of a few college students and a couple of drones."

Tilly: "Wow!"

Y/N: "I don't know what happened to the bike though. After all that it became a blur."

At the end of the story, the kids looked around the station.

Cricket: "Dang! Would you look at this place? It's like a whole underground city, Tilly. Let's show these steaks around."

Tilly: "I'll bet they'd love that."

A woman was carrying a snake on her shoulders while on the phone with someone. "I told you to get the extra-large mice."

Cricket *whisper*: "Careful, steaks. The people here can commune with reptiles."

The snake then turned and tried chomping Cricket's head but he moved out of the way.

Cricket: "Aaaah!!"

Snake Woman: "Oh. He likes you."

...

A man was using a drinking fountain.

Cricket: "This traveler's storing water for a long, sad, lonely journey underground."

...

Another man was sleeping on a bench.