Chapter 2

Y/N woke up early in the morning inside his apartment in Big City. Now you may be thinking, why would he be in Big City instead of the Country? Well that's because Greens lost their farm because they weren't making that much profit.

The Greens, except for Alice, moved into Gramma. Y/N lives in an apartment next to them while Vixie was in another room. Alice was staying at a trailer at a different part of town, working on motorcycles.

Anyways, Y/N opened his sliding door leading outside and saw the tractor on fire...

Y/N: "Oh Cricket..." He let out a small snicker before running into the kitchen and brought out a fire extinguisher before running nextdoor and putting the fire out.

Cricket: "Hey Uncle Y/N."

Y/N: "Hey Cricket. Mind standing back a bit?"

Cricket: "Oh sure." He took a couple steps back.

Y/N put of the fire as Bill opened the front door and saw the damage done to his tractor.

Bill: "Cricket, what are ya doin' boy? Have you lost your mind?!"

Cricket: "Now, dad, I can explain."

Flashback of Tilly and Cricket mowing the lawn with the tractor.

Cricket: "At first, I was mowing the lawn."

Then they were mowing the lawn of a golf course.

Cricket: "Then, I was mowing other lawns."

Then they were nervously riding the tractor in the streets of Big City.

Cricket: "Then it just kinda got out of hand."

Present...

Cricket: "Honestly, I don't know how I made it back here."

Bill: "Till, ya all right?"

Tilly: "I have seen danger...and I love it."

Bill: "Listen, kids, I know it's been difficult adjusting to city life, but we've got neighbors to consider now." He waved at a neighbor. "Oh, hi, Mrs. Lewis."

Mrs. Lewis: "Clean up your junky yard, ya hillbilly!" She shut her window.

Y/N: "Old bat."

Bill: "The point is, folks don't know us yet, so we wanna make a good impression."

Cricket: "A good impression. Dad, consider it done."

Bill then patted Cricket's head. "Attaboy."

Suddenly a metallic noise was heard as Bill grunted. "Son, again?" He pointed at his right foot, being caught in a bear trap.

Y/N knelt down and pulled it apart as Bill got his leg free and Y/N quickly moved his fingers away from the trap as it slammed shut.

Bill walked back to the house to get some ice off his leg. "Aw, man, I'm sorry. That's my bad. I was trying to catch a bear."

Y/N: "Maybe soon Cricket. Anyways I'm going out back to help fix the tractor. Try to stay out of trouble, alright?"

Cricket: "You got it."

Y/N pushed the tractor outback as Cricket got to thinking.

Cricket: "Hmm..."

Tilly: "What?"

Cricket: "Dad wants us to make a good impression around here. Tilly, what's the most impressive thing you can think of?"

Tilly: "Uh, chocolate volcano."