Chapter 5

The Greens went to the community pool to swim in the pool. All of them walked out of the changing room in their swim wear.

Cricket:" Wow..."

Bill: "Wowza!"

Nancy: *Whistles*

Tilly: "Oh, it's beautiful."

Bill: "An indoor pool! Now I've seen everything."

Cricket went up to the pool. "This is the biggest swimmin' hole I've ever seen! I can't wait to swim into the..." He noticed the diving board at the end of the room which goes all the way up to the ceiling.

Cricket: "Whoa..." He stared at it in trance.

Boy: "Wahoo!" He jumped into the pool next to Cricket causing a wave to soak Cricket, some of it gets all over his eyes, turning them red and veiny and start to tear up.

Cricket: "I don't know if I'm overcome with wonder or if it's the chemicals in the water, but that's the most incredible thing I've ever seen-AGH!! It's the chemicals!" He rubbed eyes. "Tilly, we have to jump off that high dive pronto!"

Tilly arrived wearing makeshift scuba gear. "No can do, brother. There's treasure in this water, and I aim to find it."

Bill: "All right, you kids all set?"

Cricket/Tilly: "Yup./Yuh-huh."

Bill: "Good, 'cause I will be taking this opportunity to relax in the "hot tub". Never tried one before, but I hear it's very soothing. Maybe I'll do some deep breathin', y'know?" He inhales, only to suck in an aroma of something and cough. The kids, Nancy, and Y/N cough as well as the aroma floods and clears to reveal Gramma with a decent hairstyle and using hairspray.

Gramma: "Cut the chatter and listen up! I just got my hair did, and it looks gorgeous. But if one drop of water gets on there and ruins it." He held up her hairspray at them, making them yelp. "I'll have all your hinies!"

Bill: "Don't worry, Ma. We'll splash in the other direction."

Y/N then jabbed Bill to the side. "They'll be no splashing Gramma

Gramma: "Good! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be soakin' my pigs."

Cricket: "I don't get it, Gramma. What's the point of soakin' your toes if you got a wooden leg?" She knocked on her prosthetic leg.

Gramma: "Cause I do what I want!" She poked him with her cane.

Cricket: "Ah! Ah!"

Gramma: "Now go have fun."

Cricket: "Yaaaaaay!"

Tilly: "Okay."

Cricket ran towards the high dive. "Move aside! Move aside! Makin' my way to the high dive!"

He was running past a group of kids.

Orange boy: "Yeah, my dad said I couldn't, but then I totally did it anyway. I didn't even care."

Other kids: "Whoa!/Wow!"

Cricket ran past them while saying, "High dive! High dive! I'm gonna jump off the high dive!"

Orange boy: "What?! You're gonna jump off the high dive?! Who do you think you are?!"

Cricket *softly, viciously* "I'm your worst nightmare." Then he chuckled before his voice went back to normal. "Nah, I'm just kiddin'. I'm Cricket Green. AND I'M A FEARLESS BOY!"

Orange boy: "Uh...no kid is brave enough to jump off the high dive."

The pink girl, Kiki, speaked up.