I - Comatose

□ Raixi Averill Acosta

- Raixi's parents
○ Lewis Acosta ,
Regina Juarez Acosta

- Raixi's cousin
○ Indigo Juarez , Alyster Juarez
Nicholas Acosta

- Raixi's bestfriends
○ Timothy Rivero , Khalil Javier ,
Samantha Vasquez

□ Astrid Eloise Figuero

- Astrid's parents
○ Tobias Figuero ,
Ellena Gonzales Figuero

- Astrid's friends
○ Reese Acevedo , Saina Austria

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Astrid's POV

Im now on my way to the hospital to stay and look after Raixi for a few days. Me and her mom, we would stay with her alternately while tito works at their company.

After a few minutes of driving, i got to the hospital. I took my bag with me and a few paper bags containing foods and some other stuffs for Raixi.

Im actually excited to meet her again. I have my own work din pero i can always make time for her. Just to see her. She even told me to give her lots of kisses and hugs when i go there. I'll gladly give it to you, mahal.

Pero something shocked and scared me. Doctors and nurses came running to Raixi's room. I immediately went there and saw Raixi's mom crying while the doctor uses the defibrillator on Rai.

"Tita, anong nangyayari?" I asked and she immediately hugged me.

"She started shaking, anak and her b-reathing was getting heavier and heavier kaya tinawag ko na sila kaagad." Her mom said.

"Tita, huwag ka umiyak. This happened din last time 'di ba? Pero lumaban si Rai. She'll be ok." I said.

I really hope so.

After a few minutes, the doctor stopped and Raixi's heartbeat became normal again.

"Diyos ko, maraming salamat." Her mom said and we approached Raixi.

"This shouldn't happen again because if it does, maaari siyang ma-" The doctor said but i talked.

"Please don't say it." I said as he sighed.

"Hindi pa siya magigising kaagad and there's a possibility na ma-comatose siya for maybe a few days." He said and i just nod.

"We'll go ahead now. I'll talk to you about her meds later." He said and him and the nurses left.

I got a notification from the Uber driver, saying that he's already waiting outside.

"Tita, inaantay na po kayo ng Uber sa labas." I said as she hugged Raixi and kissed her forehead.

"Babalik si mama, anak." She said and she hugged me.

"Look after her more, hija. I'll be back as soon as possible." She said and i shaked my head.

"Kailangan niyo po magpahinga, take as much time as you need and i'll always update you about Rai. I promise. That's what we always do, 'di ba po?" I said and she nodded.

"Salamat, anak. Mauuna na ako." She said as she took her bag and she left. I closed the door and sat on the chair beside Rai's bed.

"Grabe ka talaga manakot, mahal. You scared the heck out of us." I said as i chuckled and held her hand.

"Lalaban tayo, mahal. Ilalaban natin 'to, ok? You're the strongest girl that i know. Take a rest muna pero don't take too long, ha? I'll give you kisses pa and i want to do it when you're awake." I said and i kissed her forehead.

Raixi has a Lung Cancer. She's undergoing chemotherapy right now and well my baby's hair is all gone for now. We'll grow it again when she's fully healed.

It's been a month ever since she was confined here. The doctor told us that if this continues then we have to let her go ourselves pero Rai's fighting pa kaya. She's strong pa. She's being so brave. Rai promised me na gagaling siya. Rai never broke any of her promises that she told me. And im sure she won't break this one either.

I won't lose hope. I'll never. As long as im still seeing her fighting, i won't. I will fight with her. Raixi's only 23 years old. We have so many things to do together pa. We have our own bucket list and we'll do all of the things written on it once she gets well.

"What if maging mosquitoe ako, mahal? Will you still love me? You hate mosquitoes kaya."

"You're the only mosquitoe that i'll love."

"What if i become an insect then?"

"Even if you become a sperm, i'll still love you."

"Ew! That's disgusting!"

I chuckled as i remembered our last conversation when i last came here a few days ago.

"Mahal. You asked me din if i'll still love you even if you go bald, 'di ba? And as always, i will still love you. Who cares if your bald? You're beautiful just the way you are. In any form, kahit maging alien ka pa, mahal. I love you more than anything." I said.

"Wake up kaagad para hindi ko laging kausap ang sarili ko." I said as i laughed.

"I bought you some of your favorite fruits din. And i know you hate veggies pero you need to eat this in order to stay healthy. I brought our couple hoodie rin. Let's wear this together when you wake up and then let's go for a walk at the garden." I said and i kissed her forehead gently.

"I brought a few toys so that we can play it together and my guitar's in my car. You told me to bring it so i can sing for you, 'di ba? I'll get it nalang next time, i can't leave you alone right now." I said as i sighed.

"Mahal, i thought that when i come here, you'll welcome me with your bright smile and hug me. I was a bit disappointed pero it's ok, mahal. You're fighting naman eh. That's enough for me. You're enough for me." I said and i smiled. I looked at her gorgeous face for while and then i started talking again.

"Oh and im sure na if ever you're awake right now, you'll be asking me how my days were. It's a bit hard at work pero i always remember you kaya kahit papaano, masaya ako. I watch our videos together din. It never fails to make me laugh, you're always so silly, Rai. Let's add more videos on my phone when you wake up. I'll wait for you patiently, mahal ko." I said.