IV - Silliness

The next day, Afternoon
Astrid's POV

Astrid's mom and dad just left for work, sumabay na rin sila mom and dad sa kanila, my parents visited this morning.

Raixi's parents slept here last night and they bonded last night. They looked so happy last night and her cousins came rin. The visitors limit is only five persons per day pero napakiusapan naman ni tito ang Doctor ni Raixi since kakilala naman nila sila Doc Vargas and the owner.

Im now feeding this big baby right here her lunch.

"As far as i know, you can move freely naman to eat by yourself." I said and she laughed.

"You should feed your girlfriend." She said as she crossed her arms and i laughed at her sulky face.

"Ok ok, don't worry, mahal. Im willing to feed you anytime." I said that made her smile.

"Im kilig." She said that made me laugh at her cuteness.

"Bilis na, ubusin mo na 'to." I said.

"It's your turn na." She said, thinking that she could fool me.

"I already ate my food kanina, Rai." I said and she laughed in embarassment. I fed her again and she ate it naman.

"Im full na, love." She said.

"Ang hilig mo talaga umayaw kapag paubos na ang food mo 'no?" I said.

"Busog na talaga." She said.

"Last." I said and she shaked her head.

"I'll give you a kiss if you finish this." I said and she took the tray from me and ate it by herself.

"Siraulo." I said as she laughed and she finished it immediately.

"Give me my kiss na." She said as i stood up and took our dishes. I threw mine on the trash since i bought it sa labas.

"Hey!" She said.

"Be patient." I said and she laughed.

The nurse came back and took the tray and the utensils she used.

"Naubos ni ma'am Rai ah." The nurse said.

"She'll kiss me raw eh." Raixi said and the nurse laughed.

"Mauna na po ako." The nurse said and he left.

"Do you really need to say it?" I asked her as she laughed and opened her arms.

I walked towards her and gave her a hug.

"You did great, mahal." I said.

"Where's my kiss?" She asked as i chuckled and i gave her a kiss.

"Lakad tayo sa garden?" I asked her and she nodded while smiling.

I took my phone and stopped recording. Yes, i recorded it. She told me to record us whenever we're together so that i can watch our video together kapag ang mom niya ang nag-aalaga sa kaniya. I recorded us playing with the toys I bought din yesterday.

"Mahal, ayoko mag-wheelchair." She said.

"Kaya mo na ba?" I asked as i helped her stand up.

"Of course. And you said 'lakad tayo sa garden' not push me around in the wheelchair while you walk alone." She said and i laughed.

"Ok ok! Geez." I said as i just held her hand and she just walked normally. I kept on checking on her while we walk and she's ok naman.

"Tell me if you're getting tired of walking, ok? Para makakuha ako ng wheelchair, hindi ka puwedeng mapagod masyado." I said and she nod her head.

We got to the garden and it's really great here. It's not too big pero Raixi likes flowers as much as i do.

"Let's sit over there muna." I said and we walked towards the bench, we sat down and just looked around. There are butterflies flying around.

"I want to be a rainbow butterfly when i die para alam nilang gay ako. And if they're homophobic, i'll fly in their mouths." Raixi joked that made me laugh.

"Pati sa pagiging butterfly, ang bad mo pa rin." I said.

"Well they deserve it. And sana magka-anak sila na puro gay." She said and we both laughed.

I continued recording when we got here pero it's just our voices this time, i don't have anything para malagay ang phone ko.

"Where should we go after i get released?" She asked.

"You're saying that as if you got in jail." I said that made her laugh.

"Well, it's up to you. I can go anywhere with you. Where do you want to go ba?" I said.

"Paris. The city of love." She said.

"Oh, i love that place." I said and she nod her head in agreement.

"Let's go there soon, love." She said and she held my hand.

"Sure. Let's do that." I said.

"We can go to lots of places together soon. I'll get well sooner so we can do it." She said.

"Im really happy to hear those words from you, mahal." I said.

"Lalaban tayo, mahal." She said that made me smile even wider.

"Of course, lalaban talaga tayo. We can get through this." I said.

"I'll overcome this sickness. Im strong kaya, look." She said as she flexed her so called muscles that made me laugh.

"Yeah, you have muscles, yes sure." I said and she scoffed.

"Are you doubting me?" She said.

"Im not, wala ka lang talagang muscles, mahal." I said and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Fine. Kapag ako nagwork out when i get out of this hospital, don't drool over me." She said.

"You have your abs though." I said and she smiled it.

"Want to feel it?" She asked.

"What? This?" I asked as i placed my hand on her stomach.

"Hey! You don't touch it without my permission." She said.

"But you kiss me without my permission." I said.

"Well, that's another matter, miss ma'am." She said and once again, we laughed at her silliness.

"Papunta na ba sila?" She asked and i nodded.

"Kasama rin ba sila Reese?" She asked, referring to my friends.

"Of course, lagi nila akong kinukulit about you." I said.

"I already told you, your friends has a crush on me." She said as i scoffed.

"Excuse you!" I said and she laughed.

A Pain To Overcomeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें