V - Bond

Astrid's POV

"Have you ever cheated on anyone?" Reese asked Khalil.

The five of them arrived kanina just when we were about to go back to Rai's room, nakasalubong namin sila.

We're playing the lie detector that i bought. And we got to confirm that all our friends are liars.

"Of course not." Khalil said and we waited for the result of the lie detector.

And guess what? It turned red, he flinched and immediately took his hands of the toy that made us laugh.

"Ang sakit, gago." Khalil said.

"Ew, cheater." Saina said.

"Sinungaling 'yan." Khalil said.

"Nako, Khalil. Who did you cheat on?" Raixi asked him.

"Hoy, never ako nagcheat on anyone! I swear!" Khalil said.

"In denial. Tsk tsk." Samantha said and we laughed at his reaction to what Samantha said. He felt betrayed, im sure.

"Tama na ang tawa, it's your turn, Rai." Khalil said and Raixi placed her hand on the toy.

"Ako na ang magtatanong." Timothy said.

"Go ahead." Raixi said calmly.

"When you found out that your sick, did you still smoke?" Timothy said as i looked at Raixi seriously.

"Pag-usapan natin 'to, guys." Raixi said and they laughed.

"Sagutin mo nalang!" Khalil said.

"I didn't." She said and i can see that she's nervous. It turned red and it shocked her hand.

"Let me explain." Raixi said as she held my hand and the others laughed.

"Matagal na 'yon and that was the time na you caught me." She said.

"Ah, i know that." I said.

"Sayang naman, akala ko makikita natin silang mag-away." Khalil said and Raixi smacked his head.

"Bakit ako ang hinampas mo? Siya ang nagtanong!" Khalil said as he pointed at Timothy.

"Ikaw ang malapit." Raixi said and he immediately moved away from Raixi.

"Itigil na natin 'to. Nasasaktan na ako." Khalil said that made us laugh. He rubbed his head and placed the toy back in its box.

"Oh may uno here." Reese said as she's looking at the things in my bag.

"Why is there a condom here?" Saina said and Raixi looked at me.

"Joke!" Saina said and i raised my middle finger at her. They laughed especially at Raixi's reaction.

"Raixi was ready to throw hands." Timothy said and we laughed.

"Guys, im hungry na." Samantha said.

"Kaya pala ang tahimik mo. Nagugutom ka lang pala." Khalil said.