Make You Mine

To say that San was nervous would be an understatement. He felt as if he were ready to die any minute now.

It wasn't his first time in a situation like this, but if everything ended up working out, it would be his last. He jumped up and down, trying to hype himself up, which only got him a quiet chuckle from the boy behind him.

"This is a dramatic situation I am facing right now, no time for laughing." He turned to Yunho and pouted slightly.

"San! Calm yourself." He grinned, "you could literally wear a plastic bag and the boy would still think you were a recreation of god himself." Yunho stood up and walked over to his friend.

"You really think so?" San smirked, now looking away from the mirror he used to check out the third outfit he tried on.

"You worry too much," He gave him a pat on the back and grabbed the keys from his nightstand, placing them in San's hands. "You look fine, okay? Now go pick him up before you're even later than you already are," with that he left him alone.

San was about to go on a date. And not just with anyone, no, with Jung Wooyoung. The most adorable, open minded and energetic person he knew. San always had a connection with him; he was very protective of the younger boy, couldn't see him cry or be sad. He always looked out for him and pushed him to his best- not because he wanted Wooyoung to be perfect, but because he knew that behind the heedless and careless exterior, he knew that Wooyoung wanted to give everything he did his best.

Wooyoung was always special to him, and their other friends knew that. They knew how much comfort the two found in each other. But over the last few weeks, the connection they'd had changed. They started to talk less about every day things and more about themselves. They flirted with each other, in the beginning only teasingly, as friends -as they always did- but somewhere along the line, the line between friends and something more got blurry.

They partnered up in games, sat next to each other during filming, and did twitch streams and instagram lives together.

San thought it was normal, because Wooyoung was always close to him, that he just felt like they'd become best friends. But he'd also realised that with all his other friends it felt different. They had never made him blush because they saw him looking over, and smiled so beautifully, and they never made his stomach tingle with butterflies when they came round and dropped next to him on the couch to use him as a pillow for a quick nap.

Which, by the way, happened a lot lately. Wooyoung started it one evening without any comment. He was tired and his body ached because he had been dancing with Seonghwa and Hongjoong for hours and San was just there looking soft, and was the best place for him to curl up and fall asleep.

After that evening it became a habit. He powered himself out and recharged next to the elder one. So yes, San was utterly in love with the younger boy. And when he asked him out, putting everything on the line, Wooyoung had accepted.

******

Checking himself out one last time as he walked past a mirror near Wooyoung's front door, he gave himself a smile and entered the room.

Wooyoung was already sitting in the living room and San felt as if he couldn't breathe. He looked amazing. Casually dressed, as always, but still so beautiful that his heart was beating faster.

Upon hearing San come in, Wooyoung looked up, his cheeks tinted red and a smile on his face.

"Hi," he said, trying to contain his nerves.

"Hey" San answered, feeling unusually shy. "are you ready to go? You look great by the way."

The blush on Wooyoung's face spread, standing up to show that he, was in fact, ready to go.