Edit That Out

Ateez explore haunted tunnels

"San, I don't like it," Wooyoung mumbles quietly, still clinging tightly onto his boyfriend's arm.

"Baby, it's fine, I promise," San assures him, pressing a quick kiss to his temple.

"It's not fine. It's cold, and damp, and dark, and spooky," Wooyoung complains, shuddering a little as he a speaks.

"Give me your hand," San says quietly, offering his palm to the anxious boy. Wooyoung takes it hesitantly, and San places their linked hands in his hoodie pocket.

"See? We're fine. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you," San tells Wooyoung softly. "Thank you, Sannie."

******

How well do Ateez know each other?

"Wooyoung, c'mere."

"What? Oh, hell no," Wooyoung objects, taking a wide step away from San, clearly displeased at the idea of being used to showcase San's skill in bed.

"Baby, please. You're the only one who can vouch for my skill," San says, giving Wooyoung a pleading look.

"Actually, I'm interested to see this," Yunho says, placing his hands on his hips.

"Oh god," Wooyoung mumbles, not objecting this time as San approaches him.

"It's fine baby, relax," San says, in that quiet husky voice only Wooyoung usually gets to hear. But now, all of their friends are there, watching and listening. Wooyoung tries to relax when San hooks a forefinger under his chin, and draws him in a little closer. He closes his eyes and waits for the feeling of San's lips on his own.

It doesn't come. Just the feeling of San wrapping an arm around his waist to bring him closer, and the feeling of his breath ghosting Wooyoung's lips. Wooyoung tries to lean in and close the gap, but can't seem to find San's lips.

"San, please," Wooyoung complains. He hears San chuckle lowly, before pressing a couple of short, quick kisses to Wooyoung's lips. Wooyoung though, growing tired of being teased, winds his fingers into San's hair, and drags him in for a long, messy kiss. Tongues tangled, maybe a hint too much teeth, but neither really care.

Eventually San pulls back, to let them both breathe.

"And that's how you get someone stubborn to want you," San says triumphantly, grinning widely.

"Fuck off," Wooyoung mumbles, feeling his cheeks heat up.

"You know you love me," San says, in that cocky voice Wooyoung loves and hates so much.

"Not on camera though," Wooyoung shoots back, stepping out of San's grip, and sticking his tongue out at the older man.

******

Which Ateez member knows Wooyoung the best?

"This is gonna be an easy one, for some," Wooyoung announces, looking down at his phone, and checking the question. "What's my favorite sex position? Points for any extra detail."

As soon as he says this, he sees the devilish smirk that appears on San's face, and knows he's going to regret asking this. But can't say anything about it, for risk of outing them.

After a minute or so, when everyone looks up from their whiteboard, Wooyoung decides they've had enough time.

"Alright, it's time boys, lets hear what you've got. Jongho, you go first," Wooyoung says.

"I put missionary, because you're basic."

Wooyoung laughs at this. "Okay. Yunho?"

"I put that you like being the cowgirl."