Nobody Else But You

San heard the shower turn on.

Him and Wooyoung just gone and completed a late night workout at the gym. They liked working out; it freed their minds, pushed them to their limits.

Although, their frequent sex sessions provided decent physical strain.

The thought of sex made his feet move. Where was he going? He was going to the bathroom, to join Wooyoung in the shower.

It was humid and steamy in the bathroom when San opened the door. The lights were dimmed, and lights sparkled outside the window that overlooked the beautiful city. San closed the door quickly, his eyes fixed on Wooyoung's body that stood behind the glass shower walls.

Wooyoung turned to look at him, and San felt his breath hitch and his heart rate accelerate. Wooyoung's hair flopped over his enticingly deep eyes. The water streamed down the slim contour of his body, conforming to the thick muscle that enveloped his bones. He brushed his dark hair out of his eyes, slicking it back. San wanted to moan at the sight of him. He was purely beautiful. San didn't understand how he was blessed with someone so perfect.

"Are you going to stand there and stare?" Wooyoung asked, breaking the silence. "Or are you going to get those clothes off and join me?"

San smiled, pulling his shirt over his head, dropping his pants to the floor. Throwing his socks off, he opened the glass door, stepping into the luxuriously large shower that was lined with quartz.

Once in the shower, San gave Wooyoung a gentle kiss on the lips, then San squirted shampoo into his hair, lathering it up. Wooyoung watched him lovingly, then grabbed a soap bar. He pressed it to San's skin, washing his body dutifully. San closed his eyes at the comforting sensation. Wooyoung was so caring, so tender. He washed San's chest and stomach, his fingers tracing the solid muscles that were so capable, so strong.

"Turn around," Wooyoung said, looking up at San when he didn't comply. San's eyes were dubious and uneasy. Wooyoung knew exactly what he was thinking, "I'm just going to wash your back."

San turned around, letting Wooyoung gingerly scrub the skin on his shoulders and back. He held onto San's wrist, straightening his limb, washing the delicate skin on the inside of his arm. The soap traveled to San's neck, and Wooyoung used the tips of his fingers now, gently washing along his hairline, behind his ears, the upper region of his back. His fingers were warm, soothing, benevolent. He cleaned San like he was the thinnest glass plate, which had to be treated and washed with care in order to stay intact and avoid damage.

When Wooyoung finished cleansing the man he loved, he pulled him back into the stream of water, using his hands to wash the soap residue from San's skin and the shampoo from his hair. San's scalp tingled under Wooyoung's touch, and he closed his eyes, in complete bliss.

"I don't deserve you," San said quietly. He opened his eyes, reaching his hand out, cupping the back of Wooyoung's neck. The skin was warm and wet, so soft, so delicate. San felt a fist squeeze his heart.

"Why do you say that?" Wooyoung asked. San's eyes searched his face. The fist squeezed harder. Wooyoung's eyelashes were so long, they curved gently upward, framing his calm brown eyes. His lips were perfectly shaped. San wanted to kiss them, take Wooyoung's breath away.

"Why do you say that?" Wooyoung repeated, stepping closer, closing the distance between them. He rested his cheek on San's chest, enjoying this moment, soaking up all the love in this moment.

"You're so good to me," San said. "And you're so fucking perfect. I just don't get it. Out of the millions of people in this world, I don't understand how I was lucky enough to end up with you."