Take My Breath

"San, you left marks!" Wooyoung exclaims, examining his neck in the mirror above his dresser.

San walks into the room, rolling his eyes, "No I didn't, stop overreacting."

"Yes, look!" Wooyoung turns his head to the side, revealing small red spots along the side of his neck. "Now everyone is gonna think I have a bunch of hickeys." Wooyoung scoffs.

San walks over to Wooyoung, grabbing his chin. He tilts Wooyoung's head back, exposing his neck. He does, in fact see the faint bruises covering Wooyoung's neck. They're not completely noticeable, but they're still there. San sees that he can make out his fingerprints in the shapes of the bruises along Wooyoung's neck. He looks away, releasing his grip on Wooyoung's chin.

"You can just put makeup over it." San suggests, but for some reason he feels against the idea.

"I guess. Whatever, I'll just say it's your fault." Wooyoung shrugs.

As Wooyoung walks across the room, San tries to see if the bruises are visible from a distance. They are, but San doesn't understand why it intrigues him.

"Why'd you gotta be so rough anyways?" Wooyoung asks while rummaging through his dresser. "We're wrestling for fun, you don't gotta go all choking me and shit."

San chews the inside of his cheek, unsure of what to say. "I don't know, it gives me an advantage I guess."

He watches as Wooyoung removes his sweaty tank top and pulls down his gym shorts, revealing his tight black boxers and toned thighs.

"An advantage to what? Making sure I can't breath?" Wooyoung turns to San, his eyebrows furrowed, giving him a funny look. Wooyoung bends over slightly in front of San, pulling open the bottom dresser. San looks away, finding the patterns of the comforter he's sitting on very interesting. Wooyoung takes out a pair of grey sweatpants and pulls them on.

"Why does it matter? Not like you're hurt or anything." San is tense, feeling defensive.

Wooyoung raises an eyebrow, "Do you like it or something?" He asks, not accusingly, only curious.

"Like what?" San replies, trying to feign innocence.

"Choking someone." Wooyoung says.

San feels his cheeks flush pink.

"Um,"' San begins to shift in his position on the bed. A wave of heat spreads across his chest as he imagines his own hand wrapped around another's throat, squeezing.

"Would you do it with a girl?" Wooyoung asks again. He is now standing awkwardly in the corner of the room. His cheeks are also slightly flushed. Wooyoung walks over to San and takes a seat next to him on the bed.

He scoots close to San. San tenses slightly as their knees bump against each other.

San recognizes the tension. He and Wooyoung are young and constantly horny, frustrated that they're cooped up in hotel rooms with no where to really go and get laid. So talking about wanting to choke someone with your best friend is only normal, right? It's opportunistic, really. lt's a way to let out the frustration, even if San's thoughts can sometimes wander a bit too far, far enough to where Wooyoung may be also included in these acts.

Wooyoung wraps his own hand around his neck, pressing down, "Like this?"

San notices that his hand is much too loose. He really shouldnt help but... "No, your hand should be tighter." San places his hand right above Wooyoung's, tightening his grip. As San squeezes his fingers around Wooyoung's throat, Wooyoung's mouth drops open, a small gasp spilling from his lips, his eyes darkening. San's eyes widen, removing his hand.