Split Decision

The theater was dark and vacant, except for a few people besides Wooyoung and San.

San was captivated by the movie, but Wooyoung couldn't concentrate. It was only an hour into the film, and he couldn't stop watching San. His eyes couldn't look away. Frankly, San was more interesting to watch than the movie.

"San," Wooyoung whispered, "I want to be fucked." San stuffed popcorn into his mouth, glancing over at his boyfriend.

"We can," San said. Wooyoung's heart raced with excitement. "When we get home." He turned back to the movie. Wooyoung sighed disappointedly, biting his lip. He wanted San, and he wanted him now.

"Sannie," Wooyoung said, his voice pleading. San didn't look at him. Wooyoung tapped his shoulder, determined to be extra annoying until he got what he wanted.

"Wooyoung," San said, exasperated. "Stop." He looked over into Wooyoung's eyes, opening his mouth to say something more, but quickly shut it when he saw the desperate look plastered onto his boyfriend's face.

"Fine," San said, giving into Wooyoung. "But fingers is all you get." Wooyoung didn't object. At this point, he'd take anything he could get. San patted his lap, signaling for Wooyoung to sit on him. Wooyoung took off his shorts and underwear, tossing San a small plastic package of lubricant.

"Wha-" San said, observing the lubricant package.

"I'm always prepared," Wooyoung interrupted, resting his chin on San's shoulder. The scent of cologne was strong there, next to his bare skin. Wooyoung felt himself fade as he breathed it in.

"Fuck you," San said, stroking Wooyoung's hard dick. "Why are you horny all the time?"

"I don't know," Wooyoung said, his voice barely a whisper. He exhaled shakily, his breath hot against the delicate skin on San's neck.

San opened the lubricant package, rubbing a decent amount onto Wooyoung. Wooyoung struggled to hold back a whimper, and he buried his hand into San's underwear to distract himself from the pleasure.

"Don't," San said. "I don't want to be touched. I'm gonna keep watching this movie." Wooyoung moaned softly, the thought of San watching the movie, his fingers inside of him, playing distractedly, was intensely arousing.

"And don't make any noise," San warned. "Someone will hear."

Wooyoung's heart beat faster as he thought about forcing himself to stay completely silent. The movie was loud, but not loud enough to drown out the noise of him being fingered.

San inserted a single finger into his boyfriend. Wooyoung exhaled slowly, his hands grasping the back of the chair. San's free hand held and squeezed the base of Wooyoung's neck. He could feel Wooyoung's hot breath on his neck, and he pushed deeper into him. San could feel the breaths increase on his skin as Wooyoung breathed faster.

"Fuck," Wooyoung moaned as San added a second finger. San barely skimmed over his prostate, teasing him. Wooyoung could feel his dick throb and his abdomen knot.

"Get it, San," Wooyoung whispered, gingerly biting San's neck. San crooked his fingers inside Wooyoung, rubbing his prostate intensely. Wooyoung cried out involuntarily. San slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Quiet," he whispered into Wooyoung's ear. He couldn't tell if anyone was looking, but he didn't know if he cared anymore. Wooyoung was feeling sexual pleasure, and it was turning San on, distracting him from the movie that he had intended to watch.

"That's my prostate," Wooyoung said, once San had removed his hand. "Maybe you shouldn't rub it so hard if you don't want me to react." He raised an eyebrow, kissing San's neck. San exhaled, knowing he shouldn't allow Wooyoung to start something, yet not wanting to do anything about it.

He almost lost it as Wooyoung began moving his hips, grinding against San's dick. San licked his lips, pulsing his fingers, letting Wooyoung ride them while he directed the pleasure.

"Yes," Wooyoung moaned quietly, "fuck yes, right there, Sannie, right there." Precum leaked out of his dick and he fought the urge to reach down and jack himself off. His hands left the back of the chair. He held onto San's shoulders, his fingers pressing into the skin.

Wooyoung arched his back, a strangled whimper escaping his throat as San added a third finger. Wooyoung stopped his hips, allowing San to take control.

"Hey," San said, squeezing Wooyoung's ass with his free hand. "Don't stop riding my fingers, baby."

Wooyoung listened to his boyfriend, moving slow, letting San touch him. Wooyoung wanted him deeper, and he sat back, San's fingers completely disappearing inside of him. San stroked his prostate lightly. The sensations coursed through Wooyoung, and his body and breathing shook with desperation.

"Fuck, Woo" San whispered, sucking his ear. He continued to stimulate the small organ that tore Wooyoung apart. "You feel so good, baby." Wooyoung's prostate was hardening and Wooyoung could feel it throbbing, deep pulses with powerful pleasuring effects.

"Help me, Sannie," Wooyoung whimpered. He wrapped his arms tight around San's neck. "Make me come, I'm so close."

"Don't touch your dick," San said, kissing Wooyoung's soft lips. "Your body will orgasm so much better if I do it like this."

Wooyoung gasped as San scissored his prostate. Somehow, the noise was masked by a loud commotion in the movie, but San knew they wouldn't be lucky again. He also knew that Wooyoung had zero control of his vocal cords when anything was up his ass.

San pushed two fingers from his other hand into Wooyoung's mouth, letting him suck on them. His mouth was warm and wet. San could feel his tongue moving against them, and found himself intensely aroused. He wanted to choke Wooyoung with his fingers, but if he did that, everyone would hear.

"Harder, please, harder," Wooyoung begged, his words muffled because of San's fingers.

"How hard?" San whispered, scissoring Wooyoung's prostate. Wooyoung couldn't answer; he was breathing too fast. But his eyes told San everything.

Wooyoung whimpered continuously, involuntarily arching his back as sensations traveled up his spine.

San was so focused, his mind smothered with determination for making his boyfriend come.

"Yes, San," Wooyoung said, pulling San's fingers out of his mouth. He was moaning now, incapable of holding himself back. At this point, neither boy cared who heard or who saw. Both were focused on Wooyoung's body, nothing else. San's dick throbbed as he saw more precum oozing from Wooyoung's dick.

"Right there, please, don't stop," Wooyoung said, closing his eyes, tilting his head back. His body was quivering; San held him tight, forcing his fingers up Wooyoung's ass, rubbing his prostate hard, fast, abusively.

"Oh San," Wooyoung said, keeling over San's body, his body heaving, the knot in his stomach unraveling wildly. "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come."

San's hand left Wooyoung's waist, clasping over his mouth instead. The intense part of the movie was action, masking the noise, and he knew no one had acknowledged them.

"Come, baby," San whispered. Like Wooyoung always did, he listened. His muscles contracted around San's fingers.

The orgasm hit him. Hard. He came onto San's shirt, his body was visibly shaking and his eyes rolled back into his head.

If they'd been at home, Wooyoung would've screamed San's name, he would've been crazier. But now, he collapsed into San's lap, gasping, sweat running down his neck.

"Get dressed," San said after a few moments. "The movie, I think, is going to end soon."

As Wooyoung was pulling his shorts on, San told him,

"Just wait until we get home. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

"You already did."