abduction (1)

It was dismissal. Gwen went to Suzie's cause it was friday. Finney was walking down the street until he saw a black van. A man with a pale face dropped some stuff on the ground. Which looked like party supplies.

"Oh you goof!" Exclaimed the man. He sighed as he picked up his glasses. "Could you hand me my hat?" He asked. Finney did so. "Yes sir. Im a part-time magician."

Finney slightly smiled.

"Wanna see a magic trick?"

"Yeah sure. Are those‥ black balloons in there?" Said Finney as he looked at the back of the van.

The man sprayed his sleeping gas on finney and tried to strangle him with his balloons. Finney then fell unconscious.

He then woke up in a dirty basement feeling a slight weight on his cheeks. There, kneeling on the floor, was a boy. Finney couldn't really tell who it was, but he rubbing the boy's cheeks gently watching Finney slowly wake up.

When Finney's vision became clear again he finally recognized the young man's face.

"Robin…?"
Robin smiled slightly. "Hey Finn."

Finney then hugged his friend. His only friend that has been kidnapped, the one he missed the most, was alive.

Robin hugged back and then pulled away. "Let me introduce you to the others." When he stood up, Finney noticed some marks, scratches and blood from Robin, but didn't question it. Obviously it had been from the kidnapper.

"Alright so this is Griffin. Griffin Stagg, the first victim." He pointed at a boy sitting down on the floor with his legs crossed kind of forming an indian sitting position.

"This is Billy Showalter, the second." He pointed to a boy with a gray jacket and kind-of messy dark blonde hair. He then pointed to a boy with curls in a jean like vest. Standing with crossed arms. Like he was mad.

"That's Vance Hopper. You might remember him." "I do. He used to scare me" Finney said with a dry chuckle.

"Thats Bruce Yamada. I know you already know him." He points to a boy with a black shirt and what it looked like, unbelievably, straight hair that hadn't been messed with at all.

"Oh‥ how long have you been here?" Finney turned to look at Robin. "A week or two."

Time has passed, 3-4 hours or so. Robin and Finney were sitting on the mattress, talking. Griffin was carving something on the wall, Billy was helping, Bruce was calming Vance down. Well, trying.

They all turned their heads when they heard the door creak. The kidnapper, also known as The Grabber, had brought them food.

"I see you've made friends." He looked at Finney. "We were already friends before you kidnapped us, perra" (translation: bitch) Robin said with a hint of anger in his tone.

The grabber put down the tray with 6 plates on it, and kicked it over, sliding it to Robin. He didn't say anything after that. He just closed the door and went on his day.

The boys quickly rushed to the food and started devouring it. They only had 2 bottles of soda left so they had to share. The grabber most likely forgot to bring them drinks.

After they were done eating, the boys huddled onto the mattress except for Billy, who had slept on the floor cause he wouldn't fit.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

THATS ALL GUYS TYSM FOR READING THIS I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL MWAH MWAH SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER❤❤