the plan (3) (SAD ENDING)

When Finney woke up the first thing he saw were the gentle rays of sunlight coming from the window. He then moved his eyes from the whispering and muttering he heard from his right. He laid his eyes on the other boys in the corner talking and doing some hand movements.

One boy caught Finney's attention the most; Robin. Robin looked like he was listening very closely to what Vance and Billy were saying. He then stood up and walked over to the group. When he got there, bruce moved over to so Finney could join the conversation.

"So, Finn, we've been thinking‥" said bruce looking over to Robin signaling the mexican boy to tell Finney instead.
"Uhh amor, we have a plan to escape that just might work. But... you need to be a part of it." He said. "Okay thats a good thing but why are you saying like its not?" Asked Finney.

"W-we... uh... we sort of--" said Griffin but soon got cut off by Vance. "We need you as a distraction. For‥ him." The curly haired boy said. "Alright whats so bad about that?" Finney asked curiously. The boys all looked at each other wondering how to explain to Finney.

"Er... well, you need to kind of, flirt with him or talk to him." said Billy. Finneys eyes widned in disbelief. "What the fuck? Why would I do that?" "Just talk to him and do whatever he says. Please. Its the most important part of the plan."
"Fine fine but you guys haven't even told me what the plan is!" He said before Bruce starts talking.

"Okay so the plan is, when the grabber comes inside, Finney will distract him, while Griffin Billy and me sneak out through the door while Vance and Robin help you with the distraction. Me and Griffin will call the police while Billy unlocks the storm door. We won't take long to sneak though. I grew up with strict parents so we'll only take 30 or 35 minutes to get back. He won't even notice we're gone because he's gonna be focused on you, Robin and Vance." He looked over to Vance when he had finished talking.

"Okay that sounds good but when exactly are we gonna do this?" Asked Finney. "This week or next week. He comes down here to check on us once or twice a week." Billy reassured. "But its been 6 days since he'd checked on us so tomorrow is "the big day." Said Griffin.

Time skip to tomorrow (3.00pm)

The boys were all doing nothing, well, except for Robin and Finney. Robin was teaching Finney some fighting stance and punching techniques. They all got up when they heard the door open. The door opened slowly this time so before is opened, Vance whispered something to Bruce. "Good luck. You'll need it."

Finney Robin and Vance got up knowing what they have to do. When the door fully opened, the grabber stood there. Looking at each one of them in the eye. "Hello naughty boys. What are you up to this time." He said obviously curious why they were all standing when he entered. "Why not? Its allowed." Vance said obviously hinting that he was pissed off.

"Oh don't be like that Vancey. You know… We can do what we did last time on your birthday again." The grabber said. Finney could see the evil little smirk behind his mask. He looked over to Vance who was in shock in a way, and who also looked like was tearing up. (for context: the grabber r@ped Vance on his birthday and beat him until he passed out right after)

Then Bruce looked over to Griffin and Billy, quickly pointing to the door with his eyes, signaling it was time to go.

Griffin and Billy were waiting for Bruce to go up. He made it to the first step of the stairs, tip-toeing. But when he lifted his second foot, the Grabber noticed the boys were gone. He pulled Bruce's hair and pushed him to the floor.

"Aha! naughty naughty boy‥ you deserve to be punished."
He then grabbed Bruce by the shirt and carried him upstairs.

Finney and the others gather around to have a little meeting about Bruce but then the sudden sound of a belt being whipped and a screaming Bruce. "Holy shit…" was all that came out of Finney's mouth. He looked over to Vance, knowing him and Bruce were close. He looked like he was worried. And from so much worries surrounding his brain of what could happen to Bruce; he was tearing up. Robin then went over to Vance, reassuring him that he was gonna be fine while patting his back gently.

Time skip to an hour later (4.15pm)

The grabber came down again and in his hands, was an unconscious Bruce, with blood on his shirt, pants and head which ruined his "perfect" hair. He put him down on the mattress harshly. "Have fun sleeping with a dead body. Oh, and don't even bother doing CPR. He's gone, for good." He said sounding unbothered as he left the boys.

Vance ran over to Bruce's lifeless body. Holding it. "He's cold as ice…" Which made him lose hope. The other boys watched as Vance kneeled down to the mattress hugging Bruce's body like he's still here. Finney patted his back and started whispering: "Shh‥it's okay. He'sm  in a better place now…" he said to put the poor boy's mind to rest.

"T‥This can't happen. We were supposed to escape together dipshit!" The curly haired boy cried out to the unconscious Boy in his arms. Everyone went to sleep except for Vance who was still hugging Bruce tightly on the cold floor. He then started whispering something. "Please…don't leave me…come back…I…I love you…" was all he said before drifting away in his sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE SOME ANGST 😝😝😝😝

996 words

love y'all (forgive me)