Chapter 1

Jingles of the anklet could be heard as Aruna walked on the holy land of Kurukshetra which was covered in the blood of the great warriors. She re lost almost everything ,her grandfather, her father in law, her cousins, her 1st born brother, her uncle, her friends, her foes everything.

She didnt look a day older than 20 when she met her now deceased husband.

Her favorite pond was filled with blood and the fertile soil which was suppose to grow health flora was now a graveyard. She knew this from the start but still she was hurt.

She made her way towards a tent where six cremation were taking place. Behind her there were 2 kids around 15. One girl and one boy. The girl was prettiest of her age. Face like moon itself, however the other was as fiesty and as handsome as agnidev himself.

They made their way towards the white tent however a voice made them stop.

"who gave to the right to visit here, prakarti kanya aruna? " roared fireborn queen.

"nobody did, because the holy land, where you are standing belong to all and none  " aruna said deprived of any emotions.

"besides its my right to wish my husband a farewell"

Then vasudev krishna put his left palm on yangyaseni's right shoulder as if asking her to not cause any commotion.

With that aruna made her way towards a cremation where a middle age women was weeping loudly, her sisterwife. She did'nt look as proud as the day she met her when she first came to her palace. She didnt look like the mistress of panchal household either.

Her hair were out of churamani and were tangled and messed. She wore a white saree. Her eyes were red and black from the melted khol, her lips were dried and probable bleeding from the end as she bit her lips forcefully upon seeing aruna making her way towards her husband cremation.

She looked like a widow on contrary with aruna who looked as graceful as she first met her in the palace. She wore bright yellow saree and her body was adored in the finest of the jewels which sisterwife was always jaleous of.

She lost everything her right to be pretty, her kingdom, her husband and her kids on the contrary aruna has lost nothing maybe her husband who was not hers as soon as the sisterwife steped inside her husband life but she still had a beautiful kingdom which she looked after, her body was decked up in finest jewels and ofcourse two wonderful children who were out the celestrial world who posses the power of nature which was given to them by their mother the possession sisterwife was always insecure about.

That much insecure that sisterwife didnt let her husband visit the "otherwife" children, worried that her children would be out of favour, the children who are now ashes in the greatest holy river.

Sisterwife felt lonely, she had noone on the contrary with Arunca who had everything in the eyes of sisterwife.

"what are you doing here?" asked the sisterwife furiously

"paying the last respect to my husband as being his first wife and his last love" said aruna deprived of any emotions as she threw a schroll at her sisterwife which she held fastly and started reading loudly.

My Love Aruna
The sun has now set and I am not here anymore. Even I not being with you past 15 years, there wasnt a time i havent thought about you. I missed you and i miss you. There isnt anyone whom i could love as much as I love you. I still remember the day when i first met you, when i first confessed my love, when i married you and that when you left the household. I know i did you wrong and i am very well aware of the punishment i am facing is not equal to how hurt you are but please forgive if you can. Please let our children have your name instead of this coward father they have. Now that i have died, please consider to visit to wish me goodbye and if possible, let the children know that their coward father had died a dignified death in the great war, think of it as my last wish. I wish i could turn the clock then i could have died peacefully holding you in my arms, seeing you last before my death. If we could ever meet again i promise i'll treat you right.

Your husband dhyum.

"not true, you might have fabricated this, arya never loved you! If was me all along! He loved me" weeped the sisterwife as the firborn held her down to console her

Then aruna made her way to her husband's cremation and threw her gold churamadi which was in her pearl potli bag in the fire.

"I never realized roses are how love stories are born but no one tells you they end with thorn.
If you ever in the position to fall in love again, never fall for me. My heart is sure gonna miss you but never comeback"
though aruna while throwing a red rose in fire. A rose which was indication of their love.

With that Aruna led out a huge sign and the kids gently gave a nod to the cremation.

Aruna led to subhadra, standing at the very end corner.

"congratulations for being a grandmother, abimanyu would be looking from celestrial land, my love" aruna said while handling some cherry blossam seeds which appeared in her right hand magically.

Subhadra gently wiped her tears which were threating to leave as she noded gently.

The love she held for Aruna was beyond the realm. Aruna was her friend, companion, her mentor her everything.

Oh how surrowful she felt when her sisterwife asked her not to contact aruna after what happened in panchal. How her marriage was on the verge of breaking because she was found exchanging letters with aruna, how abhimanyu only got better with aruna's medicine when she had no one during the time when her husband was on exile. All the emotions were surfacing out but she could only provide a gentle nod, just like she had always done.

With that aruna joined her hands asking to the man who had adorened peacock feather on his head asking for her leave and then upon seeing the man nod she went towards chariot with the princess.

However the prince was stopped by the fireborn princess

"now my dear nephew you have two mothers to look after, please take care of your second mother well" ordered the fireborn princess to the boy who held the fire and earth powers.

"with the due respect rani panchali I have only one mother who is rajmata Aruna it was fixed by rani Shashwati helf that from the day maata left the palace everbody would be serving ties with her along with everything related to her and it is also to be put to everybody's notice that i, my sister and our kingdome cannot accept anyone who did our mother wrong and who have hurt her, its a fact which everybody should acknowledge as soon as possible" the boy said with tight smile and turned towards the man who adored the peacock father and his beautiful mami/maasi subhadra

"agya dein dwarkadeesh and Rajmata Subhadra"

With that he made his towards the chariot where his beautiful mother and beautiful sister were waiting for him

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody this was a sneak peak of whats coming nest.

I hope you like it. If you like it please vote and comment i would really appreciate it