Chapter 2

"dwardeesh please tell us more about rajmaata " said a princess who was as pretty as moon itself.

"what do you want to know chandra?"

"everything, we want to know everything about her why was she living here and not with the consort father, why her own mother abandoned her, why did she had null relations with her own blood, why Rani panchali is so bitter towards her, why Rajmata Subhadra was crying after merely looking at her? "said the prince whose face was glowing like a holy fire

" pavaka, all these answers could be extremely hard for you both to listern they are much more hurtful than what you have heard in wispers in the streets, specially when you want to resurface them and let alone experience them, it would be a disaster to you both"

"dwarkadeesh, i and my sister are not afraid of hurt, we have been hurt countless of time, both physically and mentally and yet we rose to the occasion countless of time, if this is the only way to get to know about our mother, we would do it in the heart beat and only you could help us dwarkadeesh, please help us" said the prince helplessly with so much determination to know his mother, to know about the past and all those who have hurted his dear mother.

Dwarkadheesh was on of them, he did regretted not visiting his neice and nephew, not even once. He did regretted leaving a mere 16 year old cousin alone in the forest. He did regretted leaving his cousin alone a pregnant women in this bittersweet world. He did regretted leaving his cousin who held so much faith in him alone while almost died giving birth to his neice and nephew. He did regretted priortizing everything else above her as he thought she was too much determined so she could handle everything , he did regretted but alas he was tied, he was tied with harsh destiny.

"guide me to a pond" all could dwarkadeesh could mutter.

As the prince was making their way toward a courtyard where his mother favourite pond way, the princess was with dwarkadeesh where she muttered

"don't worry about us, mata always told us about how you take away the surrows and pain of your worshippers, so i am not afraid to resurface the past because you are with us. We both trust you, just like our maata trusted you" said the princess with her big sparkely eyes, which could mesmorize anybody.

If only she knew that he did not do justice to her mother's trust because he was tied.

As soon as the reach the pond, dwarkadeesh touch the water and now it was time for his neice and nephews to look at their mother's past. A past where their mother did not get justice, a past which will bring tears to them and every kalyugi. A past which will bring rise to a huge women empowerment.

But the main question arises did Prakarti kanya Aruna really win in this world of poisonous politics?

This question will only be answered when her kids herself would look into the faded memories of their mother.

Water changed the colour now it was like a white sheet displaying a movie, sad movie of their mothers past, a movie about the injustice, a movie which was filled with lonliness.

-------------------------------------------------------------

20 year old aruna was lying in her room, in her kingdom. A kingdom in between of forest. A land of magical being. A land where nymphs, mermaids, dragons, elves, vampires and warewolf lives. She is the mistress of all. It was her kingdom.

Aruna looked around her room, only to find lonliness.